What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Apache via InsuranceDekho
TVS Apache is considered one of the best models launched by TVS Motors in India. It is currently available in 5 variants that ranges from Rs. 97,000 to Rs. 1.2 lakh. When it comes to power, the Apache family tops the charts by offering the engine cubic capacity from 159.7cc generating 15.3 bhp of power to 312.2cc generating 33 bhp of power and offering mileage between 30 kmpl to 45 kmpl. The features list of Apache bikes include disk brakes, alloy wheels, 5 speed manual transmission, air-cooled cooling system, digital odometer, race-tuned suspension units and much more.
TVS Apache Bike Insurance
It is mandatory to own at least a third party or liability only bike insurance cover in India, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. It is the most basic insurance policy designed to offer compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party, arising due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without holding a minimum of third party bike insurance policy can penalise you with a charge of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – Third party insurance is the most basic bike insurance cover which is compulsory to own by every bike owner in the country, according to Indian Motor Tariff. This policy safeguards you by paying the financial expenses of the third party for bodily injury or death along with property damage which may arise due to an accident involving your bike. The coverage for the property damage expenses can go maximum up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – Own-damage insurance cover offers compensation for your expenses that may arise due to any damage or loss incurred to your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – The comprehensive insurance gives a complete coverage for the expenses incurred towards a third party, arising due to an accident with the involvement of your bike, along with the damages suffered by your bike due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Apache From InsuranceDekho
Find easy solutions related to your bike insurance at the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to purchase a bike insurance cover for your TVS Apache bike:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. In case you do not know your bike number, you can also enter details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location, etc., to continue.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select a quote for bike insurance policy as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance plan and get the policy document via email.
TVS Apache Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
A cashless bike insurance process can get your TVS Apache bike repaired without paying anything at the network garage and makes the insurance company to settle the repair expense of your bike. Below given is the cashless bike insurance claim process for your Apache bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the accident or mishap that you faced by calling their customer support number or by visiting their website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Share all the details of the incident with the police and register an FIR, especially in case of accident, theft, fire and so on.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your insured bike, bodily injuries suffered by you, and so on, soon after the accident to keep them as strong proof during the claim settlement.
- Find the nearest network garage and take your bike there for cashless repairs. If your bike is unable to be moved due to damage, you can also contact your insurer to arrange towing assistance.
- After your bike reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to analyse the damage of your bike. You will have to show the surveyor your valid and active documents like a bike registration certificate, driving license, FIR, etc.
- The surveyor will estimate the claim amount and prepare a claim report and send it to your insurer. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will accept or reject your claim.
- If your insurer gives approval, the network garage will start repairing your bike. After the repair work is completed, your insurer will settle the repair bills directly with the garage.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement claim process will make you pay for the repair bills initially and then reimburse it through your insurer. Below is the reimbursement bike insurance claim process for your Apache bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the event and register your claim.
- Take your bike to any workshop or garage of your choice to get it repaired.
- The surveyor will be sent by your insurer to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted by the surveyor to your insurance company.
- The garage will repair your bike and generate the bill which you will have to pay.
- Submit the original bills of repair to your insurance company with a claim form.
- The insurance company will examine repair bills and claim form and reimburse your repair cost.
Add-ons For Your Tvs Apache Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Yamaha MT-15 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Bike Insurance User Reviews15 Reviews
- Insurance for two wheelerIst time I tried from my mobile phone And how easily I successfully completed my payment also It's very nice,no need to...Sbi General InsuranceBy KEWALSINGH RAJWALOn:4th February, 2021
- Claim settlement assistanceWhenever I need to make a claim, I always take guidance from the team of InsuranceDekho regarding the process, documents...Future GeneraliBy Ravi RathiOn:29th September, 2020
- Perfect claim guidanceWhen it comes to bike insurance plans, getting the claim amount is the ultimate goal of every policyholder. I got my cla...RelianceBy Omang NagarOn:24th September, 2020
- Numerous of add-on coversNo matter which insurance plan you buy from an insurance company, you can always get add-on covers to add to the Insuran...DigitBy Dinesh RathoreOn:23rd September, 2020
- Wide network of garagesWhen it comes to giving great suggestions, the InsuranceDekho team tops the chart. They suggested that I purchase a Baja...Bajaj AllianzBy Nishant GargOn:17th September, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI have a Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy to protect my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I bought this bike insurance cov...Royal SundaramBy Nikhil LambaOn:9th September, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI have an Edelweiss bike insurance plan to insure my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I purchased this insurance cover from I...EdelweissBy Nitin KhareOn:13th August, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI have a Universal Sompo bike insurance plan which insures my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I purchased this insurance pol...Universal SompoBy Akhil RaoOn:31st July, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI own a Royal Sundaram bike insurance plan which insures my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I bought this policy from Insura...Royal SundaramBy Akhil AnandOn:16th July, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI own a Future Generali bike insurance policy to secure my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. I bought the plan from InsuranceDekho ...Future GeneraliBy Akhil TomarOn:13th July, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Roadside Assistance Add-on in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Uncover all about roadside assistance add-on in two-wheeler ...26 February 2021
- What if You Have Lost Your Two Wheeler Insurance D...
Know what to do if you have lost your two-wheeler insurance ...26 February 2021
- How an Online and Offline Bike Insurance Differ Fr...
This article will help you find out the differences between ...25 February 2021
- The Best Bikes Under Rs. 40,000 In India
Planning to buy a bike? Here are the best bikes under Rs. 40...25 February 2021
- Consequences of Not Buying A Bike Insurance Policy
Check this article to know the consequences of not buying a ...24 February 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Important Motorcycle Safety Tips For Pillion Rider...
When riding a two-wheeler, you have to take care of your pil...05 January 2021
- Common Mistakes While Filing Third Party Bike Insu...
People make some common mistakes while filing the third part...04 January 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.