Tvs Apache Insurance
Calculate Your Tvs Apache Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Apache via InsuranceDekho
TVS Apache is considered one of the best models launched by TVS Motors in India. It is currently available in 5 variants that ranges from Rs. 97,000 to Rs. 1.2 lakh. When it comes to power, the Apache family tops the charts by offering the engine cubic capacity from 159.7cc generating 15.3 bhp of power to 312.2cc generating 33 bhp of power and offering mileage between 30 kmpl to 45 kmpl. The features list of Apache bikes include disk brakes, alloy wheels, 5 speed manual transmission, air-cooled cooling system, digital odometer, race-tuned suspension units and much more.
TVS Apache Bike Insurance
It is mandatory to own at least a third party or liability only bike insurance cover in India, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. It is the most basic insurance policy designed to offer compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party, arising due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without holding a minimum of third party bike insurance policy can penalise you with a charge of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – Third party insurance is the most basic bike insurance cover which is compulsory to own by every bike owner in the country, according to Indian Motor Tariff. This policy safeguards you by paying the financial expenses of the third party for bodily injury or death along with property damage which may arise due to an accident involving your bike. The coverage for the property damage expenses can go maximum up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – Own-damage insurance cover offers compensation for your expenses that may arise due to any damage or loss incurred to your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – The comprehensive insurance gives a complete coverage for the expenses incurred towards a third party, arising due to an accident with the involvement of your bike, along with the damages suffered by your bike due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Apache From InsuranceDekho
Find easy solutions related to your bike insurance at the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to purchase a bike insurance cover for your TVS Apache bike:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. In case you do not know your bike number, you can also enter details like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location, etc., to continue.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Select a quote for bike insurance policy as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance plan and get the policy document via email.
TVS Apache Bike Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Bike Insurance Process
A cashless bike insurance process can get your TVS Apache bike repaired without paying anything at the network garage and makes the insurance company to settle the repair expense of your bike. Below given is the cashless bike insurance claim process for your Apache bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the accident or mishap that you faced by calling their customer support number or by visiting their website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Share all the details of the incident with the police and register an FIR, especially in case of accident, theft, fire and so on.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your insured bike, bodily injuries suffered by you, and so on, soon after the accident to keep them as strong proof during the claim settlement.
- Find the nearest network garage and take your bike there for cashless repairs. If your bike is unable to be moved due to damage, you can also contact your insurer to arrange towing assistance.
- After your bike reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to analyse the damage of your bike. You will have to show the surveyor your valid and active documents like a bike registration certificate, driving license, FIR, etc.
- The surveyor will estimate the claim amount and prepare a claim report and send it to your insurer. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will accept or reject your claim.
- If your insurer gives approval, the network garage will start repairing your bike. After the repair work is completed, your insurer will settle the repair bills directly with the garage.
Reimbursement Bike Insurance Process
The reimbursement claim process will make you pay for the repair bills initially and then reimburse it through your insurer. Below is the reimbursement bike insurance claim process for your Apache bike:
- Inform your insurance company about the event and register your claim.
- Take your bike to any workshop or garage of your choice to get it repaired.
- The surveyor will be sent by your insurer to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted by the surveyor to your insurance company.
- The garage will repair your bike and generate the bill which you will have to pay.
- Submit the original bills of repair to your insurance company with a claim form.
- The insurance company will examine repair bills and claim form and reimburse your repair cost.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Variants with Insurance Premium Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V 180 ABS177.4 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V 2012159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Carburetor Single Disc159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Carburetor Dual Disc159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Fi Dual Disc159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Disc159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Dual Disc ABS (BS4)159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Double Disc159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Drum159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Fi ABS (BS4)159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V RTR 220220 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V RTR 160 Fi159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V RTR 160 KickStart160 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V RTR 180177.4 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Single Disc159.7 cc,Petrol
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Single Disc ABS (BS4)159.7 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Tvs Apache Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Bike Insurance User Reviews17 Reviews
- Best site for insuranceLots of options to choose from and user-friendly UI, best way of insurance comparison, easy to get the insurance done in...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy Mahesh Basayya HiremathOn:2nd September, 2021
- Good and fastGood.. fast.. easy... Secure... I had booked my bike insurance easily upon comparing many quotes offered by different i...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy SARGUNAN K SOn:5th August, 2021
- Insurance for two wheelerIst time I tried from my mobile phone And how easily I successfully completed my payment also It's very nice,no need to...Sbi General InsuranceBy KEWALSINGH RAJWALOn:4th February, 2021
- Claim settlement assistanceWhenever I need to make a claim, I always take guidance from the team of InsuranceDekho regarding the process, documents...Read MoreFuture GeneraliBy Ravi RathiOn:29th September, 2020
- Perfect claim guidanceWhen it comes to bike insurance plans, getting the claim amount is the ultimate goal of every policyholder. I got my cla...Read MoreRelianceBy Omang NagarOn:24th September, 2020
- Numerous of add-on coversNo matter which insurance plan you buy from an insurance company, you can always get add-on covers to add to the Insuran...Read MoreDigitBy Dinesh RathoreOn:23rd September, 2020
- Wide network of garagesWhen it comes to giving great suggestions, the InsuranceDekho team tops the chart. They suggested that I purchase a Baja...Read MoreBajaj AllianzBy Nishant GargOn:17th September, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI have a Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy to protect my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I bought this bike insurance cov...Read MoreRoyal SundaramBy Nikhil LambaOn:9th September, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI have an Edelweiss bike insurance plan to insure my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I purchased this insurance cover from I...Read MoreEdelweissBy Nitin KhareOn:13th August, 2020
- Fast paperless processesI have a Universal Sompo bike insurance plan which insures my TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike. I purchased this insurance pol...Read MoreUniversal SompoBy Akhil RaoOn:31st July, 2020
Bike Insurance For Popular TVS Bikes
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023