Calculate Your Bike Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Classic 350 via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike comes with classic design and relaxed dynamics. It is acknowledged for its excellent dependability, riding comfort and powerful engine. It has an engine to comply with the BS6 emission norms that holds the capacity of 346 cc and power of 20.07 PS, which makes it the ultimate ruler of the streets. This Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike is available in 7 different variants and 15 colours, which are built to catch the eyeballs. Its security features distinguishes it, which comprise double disc brakes, tyres with tubes, dual channel ABS system, air-cooled engine, 12 V - 12 Ah battery capacity, halogen headlight, and so on.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance
To own at least a third party bike insurance cover is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance policy helps you bear the expenses incurred by you towards a third party which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. If you get caught driving your bike without holding at least this basic insurance cover, you can be penalised with Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance cover which you should at least have while driving a bike in India. It shields you against the financial liabilities incurred towards the third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your bike. This coverage for the expenses of property damage under this cover is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is an insurance policy that offers you compensation for the expenses that may arise due to damage or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This insurance coverage shields you from the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage as well as own-damage expenses, arising due to an accident or an unfortunate incident involving your bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike From InsuranceDekho
Find the best bike insurance solutions at the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow these simple steps to buy a bike insurance policy for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If you do not hold your bike number, you can also enter other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the best bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the selected insurance and get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Add-ons For Your Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance User Reviews23 Reviews
- Easy renewalA very easy and simple method of renewing an insurance policy. There were clear descriptions for easy understanding. I w...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy PRASANNA JOn:7th June, 2021
- Information on NCB percentageBefore renewing Future Generali bike insurance policy issued for Royal Enfield Classic 350, I wanted to know the NCB per...Future GeneraliBy Namrata YadavOn:19th April, 2021
- easy and intuitiveI was able to buy car insurance policy in less than 10 minutes. The info-fetching from the vehicle registry is quite hel...Acko General InsuranceBy KH JEOPHRY SINGHOn:12th March, 2021
- Quotes based on bike’s body typeI came to InsuranceDekho and saw the segment where I could generate my quotes based on the bike’s body type. I selected ...RelianceBy Malay Debnath On:19th February, 2021
- Nice service and experienceEasy and quick service was provided to me. I could compare all the details of the insurance. Very easy options to regist...Acko General InsuranceBy Gowrishankar SOn:6th February, 2021
- Seamless processWonderful navigation. There was ease in the entire process. Better than other service providers in terms of display and ...New IndiaBy MANJUNATH M JOJANOn:16th December, 2020
- Easy insurance solutionsOverall good experience. The process was easy to fill with no documents and no paper required. Payment gateway is also f...Magma Hdi General Insurance Company LtdBy SUBRAT PUJARIOn:28th November, 2020
- Very good serviceThis company is good and offered me very fast process to take the policy. It offered me plans at a very low premium. I a...New IndiaBy md mateen UddinOn:25th November, 2020
- Great comparisonHad good comparisons and easy payment which was all completed within 5 minutes. Thank you to InsuranceDekho. I will sure...Royal Sundaram General InsuranceBy BAHRUDEEN ZUHAIL BASHA MOn:22nd November, 2020
- Great portalNice portal to get instant online insurance with few simple steps also have a comparison with others. I got the policy o...New IndiaBy PANKAJ MAHTOOn:24th October, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal Online Explain...
Read this article to understand how you can renew your bike ...21 June 2021
- 5 Key Benefits of Applying For Bike Insurance At B...
Read this article to find out the benefits of purchasing you...21 June 2021
- Know How Reliance General Insurance Protects Your ...
Read this article to understand how purchasing two wheeler i...20 June 2021
- Benefits of Buying Bike Insurance From Digit Insur...
Read this article to find out the benefits of purchasing you...19 June 2021
- Steps To File Bike Insurance Claim At ICICI Lombar...
Read this article to get simple steps to file a bike insuran...18 June 2021
- How To Check Your Vehicle Pollution Certificate St...
Need to check PUC Certificate status online? Read this artic...02 May 2021
- How to Get Duplicate Bike Insurance Copy Online?
Lost or misplaced your two-wheeler insurance document? Read ...02 May 2021
- Why is bike insurance mandatory in India?
Wondering why you have to purchase third party insurance in ...28 April 2021
- What Is Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Add-On Co...
Read along to know what is zero depreciation bike insurance ...07 May 2021
- Two-wheeler insurance comparison - Importance, ste...
Looking to purchase two-wheeler insurance online? Make sure ...29 April 2021
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance FAQs
Which documents should I carry while riding my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
At the time of riding my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike on the public roads in India, the rider is advised to carry the following documents with them to avoid any penalty if stopped by a cop for checking:
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate of Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Photocopy/ Soft copy/ Print out of your active Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike insurance policy
All the documents need to be up to date and not expired. In case you are having hard copies, keep them protected such that they don’t get damaged. Moreover, alongside the hard copy, it is safe to keep the soft copy of the documents as well.
Can I transfer my No Claim Bonus (NCB) for Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Yes, NCB or No Claim Bonus is transferable in case a policyholder wishes to select a different insurance provider during their Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike insurance policy renewal.
How do the insurance providers determine the insurance premium for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Based upon the following factors, insurance companies decide the insurance premium for their Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike:
- Bike’s make
- Bike’s model
- Bike’s age
- Bike’s registration location
- Type of coverage selected
- Claim History
What documents are required to file a claim in Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike insurance?
The documents that are exactly required to register a bike insurance claim for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike depends entirely upon the type of policy and the damage faced. However, the documents that are generally required to register a bike insurance claim are as follows:
- Bike Insurance policy document
- Active Driving license
- RC Book
- Photos and other proofs of the accident
- Any other relevant documents
Why should I compare different insurance policies before buying a policy for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Making a comparison of different insurance policies by different insurance companies helps in understanding different options available in the market. Once you are aware regarding your choices and requirements, you will be able to make a more informed decision. Do not just compare insurance policies by various insurance providers but also make comparison of different policies provided by the same insurance company.
It is advised to make comparison of two wheeler insurance policies in order to enjoy the following benefits:
- Get sufficient coverage at a nominal premium
- Get optimum insurance policy
- Get better services
- Get enhanced coverage with add-on covers
- Helps in taking a well-informed decision
How to renew my bike insurance plan for Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike online?
There are two ways to get your bike insurance plan renewed for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike. You can either go to the official website of your respective insurance company for renewal or you can go to the official website of InsuranceDekho. On InsuranceDekho platform, you can compare different policies offered by different insurance providers and select the one that best meets your requirements.
Is it mandatory to own a third party liability insurance for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Yes, for all the two-wheelers riding on the public roads in India, it is necessary to own at least a third party liability insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act.
How effective is the Comprehensive Insurance Plan for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
A comprehensive insurance policy offers protection to your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike financially from any unforeseen events that can cause loss or damage to your bike such as accident, natural calamity, theft, etc. Apart from it, this insurance plan also offers protection to your bike arising out from any third party liability such as death, bodily injury or damage to any third party property.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.