Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
Calculate Your Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Classic 350 via InsuranceDekho
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike comes with classic design and relaxed dynamics. It is acknowledged for its excellent dependability, riding comfort and powerful engine. It has an engine to comply with the BS6 emission norms that holds the capacity of 346 cc and power of 20.07 PS, which makes it the ultimate ruler of the streets. This Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike is available in 7 different variants and 15 colours, which are built to catch the eyeballs. Its security features distinguishes it, which comprise double disc brakes, tyres with tubes, dual channel ABS system, air-cooled engine, 12 V - 12 Ah battery capacity, halogen headlight, and so on.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance
To own at least a third party bike insurance cover is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This insurance policy helps you bear the expenses incurred by you towards a third party which may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. If you get caught driving your bike without holding at least this basic insurance cover, you can be penalised with Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – It is the most basic bike insurance cover which you should at least have while driving a bike in India. It shields you against the financial liabilities incurred towards the third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your bike. This coverage for the expenses of property damage under this cover is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is an insurance policy that offers you compensation for the expenses that may arise due to damage or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – This insurance coverage shields you from the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage as well as own-damage expenses, arising due to an accident or an unfortunate incident involving your bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike From InsuranceDekho
Find the best bike insurance solutions at the website of InsuranceDekho. Follow these simple steps to buy a bike insurance policy for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Insurancedekho
Step 2: Fill your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If you do not hold your bike number, you can also enter other details such as bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the best bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the selected insurance and get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 Dual-channel ABS346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Classic Black346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Chrome Black346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey Spoke346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Metallo Silver346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Mercury Silver346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Pure Black346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Orange Ember346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 S BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 STD346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 STD BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Stealth Black346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition346 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Benelli Imperiale 400 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda CB350RS Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance User Reviews35 Reviews
- Ease of UseIt was very easy to do.Didn’t take much time and effort as process was very simple.I would recommend all to use this for...Acko General InsuranceBy SUDHARSHAN ANIL KUMAROn:8th July, 2022
- Good Platform for Insurance butGood online service, it would be better with compression between insurance companies the kind of benefits they provide (...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy ARAVINDA ROn:29th April, 2022
- Complete information of plansInsuranceDekho’s website provides complete information about the plans in detail. I recently bought the Bajaj Allianz Ge...Read MoreBajaj AllianzBy Dev AroraOn:26th January, 2022
- Different types of plans to choose fromAs I was looking for insurance for a Royal Enfield classic 350, I visited InsuranceDekho’s website and found a great var...Read MoreRoyal SundaramBy Jyoti SundarOn:10th January, 2022
- Convenience in portingI wanted to port my existing bike insurance policy to a better coverage insurance policy for my Royal Enfield Classic 35...Read MoreShriramBy Rohit AnsariOn:30th December, 2021
- Seamless PurchaseThe purchase policy is very easy and I got a great first impression. I am very happy with the experience from the Insura...Read MoreNew IndiaBy Atanu MandalOn:23rd November, 2021
- Good experienceGood experience. I have got my bike insurance in a very cheap rate. I will visit again in this website. Thank you team f...Read MoreNew IndiaBy ABHISHEK DUTTA CHOUDHURYOn:21st September, 2021
- EASY ACCESSGOOD SERVICE AND it is very easy access to book policy. viewing the quotes are good to display and rate are reasonable. ...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy GOMATHI POn:20th September, 2021
- Great service providerssThere are such cheapest and attractive policy quotes. Easy to operate to generate the insurance policy. Great service pr...Cholamandalam Ms General Insurance Company LtdBy PRIYA CHOUDARYOn:15th September, 2021
- Good experienceGreat and easy to get your insurance done Great and easy to get your insurance done Great and easy to get your insurance...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy PUSHPANK KUSHWAHAOn:11th July, 2021
Bike Insurance For Popular Royal Enfield Bikes
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance FAQs
Which documents should I carry while riding my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
At the time of riding my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike on the public roads in India, the rider is advised to carry the following documents with them to avoid any penalty if stopped by a cop for checking:
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate of Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Photocopy/ Soft copy/ Print out of your active Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike insurance policy
All the documents need to be up to date and not expired. In case you are having hard copies, keep them protected such that they don’t get damaged. Moreover, alongside the hard copy, it is safe to keep the soft copy of the documents as well.
Can I transfer my No Claim Bonus (NCB) for Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Yes, NCB or No Claim Bonus is transferable in case a policyholder wishes to select a different insurance provider during their Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike insurance policy renewal.
How do the insurance providers determine the insurance premium for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Based upon the following factors, insurance companies decide the insurance premium for their Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike:
- Bike’s make
- Bike’s model
- Bike’s age
- Bike’s registration location
- Type of coverage selected
- Claim History
What documents are required to file a claim in Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike insurance?
The documents that are exactly required to register a bike insurance claim for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike depends entirely upon the type of policy and the damage faced. However, the documents that are generally required to register a bike insurance claim are as follows:
- Bike Insurance policy document
- Active Driving license
- RC Book
- Photos and other proofs of the accident
- Any other relevant documents
Why should I compare different insurance policies before buying a policy for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Making a comparison of different insurance policies by different insurance companies helps in understanding different options available in the market. Once you are aware regarding your choices and requirements, you will be able to make a more informed decision. Do not just compare insurance policies by various insurance providers but also make comparison of different policies provided by the same insurance company.
It is advised to make comparison of two wheeler insurance policies in order to enjoy the following benefits:
- Get sufficient coverage at a nominal premium
- Get optimum insurance policy
- Get better services
- Get enhanced coverage with add-on covers
- Helps in taking a well-informed decision
How to renew my bike insurance plan for Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike online?
There are two ways to get your bike insurance plan renewed for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike. You can either go to the official website of your respective insurance company for renewal or you can go to the official website of InsuranceDekho. On InsuranceDekho platform, you can compare different policies offered by different insurance providers and select the one that best meets your requirements.
Is it mandatory to own a third party liability insurance for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
Yes, for all the two-wheelers riding on the public roads in India, it is necessary to own at least a third party liability insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act.
How effective is the Comprehensive Insurance Plan for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike?
A comprehensive insurance policy offers protection to your Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike financially from any unforeseen events that can cause loss or damage to your bike such as accident, natural calamity, theft, etc. Apart from it, this insurance plan also offers protection to your bike arising out from any third party liability such as death, bodily injury or damage to any third party property.