What Is HDFC Car Ergo Plan?
Updated On Oct 18, 2023
What Is HDFC Car Ergo Plan?
Table of Contents
The purpose of purchasing comprehensive auto insurance is to guarantee that the vehicle will be fully protected against loss, including loss due to damage or theft as well as loss suffered by all parties engaged in the collision. This indicates that policyholders have access to both third-party liability insurance and personal accident cover in order to protect themselves from financial obligations for consequent injuries.
The cost of comprehensive auto insurance is higher than the cost of third-party liability insurance. However, the advantages much outweigh what you would receive from third-party liability insurance. This is so that damages are covered by comprehensive auto insurance. You could think about choosing add-on covers if you want more coverage. To know more about HDFC Car Ergo Plan, read on.
What Is Covered Under HDFC Car Ergo Plan?
Your choice of policy type will affect the protection in your auto insurance policy. In the event of a collision involving your vehicle, the following financial obligations are covered by third-party auto insurance -
- Physical Injury - If you accidentally injure a third person while driving your car if you were hurt in a crash involving your insured vehicle. The plan will cover the medical expenses.
- Death - We will make up the financial loss if someone appears to have passed away as a result of an accident affecting your vehicle.
- Property Damage - This plan provides coverage for third-party property losses brought on by your vehicle. If you had a collision that left your automobile damaged. Or your automobile got stolen. Your auto insurance options will cover the damages and your financial loss will be paid for the same.
- Natural Calamities - Our comprehensive plan will provide coverage for losses caused by riots, strikes, and other man-made hazards as well as natural catastrophes like hurricanes and cyclones.
Why Should Anyone Buy An HDFC Car Ergo Plan?
Following are the reasons one should consider buying an HDFC Car Ergo Plan -
- Pocket Friendly - With a variety of options, HDFC provides premiums that are affordable while yet providing the best possible benefits. For instance, purchasing comprehensive auto insurance coverage allows you up to 50% in no-claim bonus benefits. Calculating your auto insurance premium is simple with the help of our premium calculator.
- Cashless Assistance - Customers who are stuck in the middle of nowhere don't have to worry about finding the money to have their automobiles fixed. With HDFC's nationwide cashless garages, assistance is never far away. In times of emergency, the extensive network of cashless garages will be at your side. Additionally, their 24x7 Roadside Assistance makes sure that support is only just a phone call away and that your automobile is taken care of wherever you are, at any time.
What Are The Car Insurance Add-Ons By HDFC Car Ergo Plan?
Following are the car insurance add-ons by HDFC Car Ergo Plan -
- Zero Depreciation Cover - The parts of the automobile lose value as you use them because of regular wear and tear. Depreciation incurs out-of-pocket costs because it is not covered by the insurance claim. You receive the full worth of the repaired or replaced components with 0% depreciation cover.
- NCB Protection - This add-on protection not only safeguards your current No Claim Bonus earnings but also advances them to the following NCB earning slab.
- Emergency Assistance Cover - Help is available 24/7 to address any technological or mechanical failures with your automobile.
- System Protection - Your car's engine is its beating heart, therefore you must take care to safeguard it. This insurance protects you from the monetary losses brought on by harm to your car's engine.
- Downtime Protection - While your automobile is being repaired, this coverage will assist in covering the costs associated with your daily cab fare.
If you want to drive your automobile on Indian roads, you must obtain car insurance. And anyways, third-party insurance coverage is a requirement. Although there are numerous elements that affect the cost of auto insurance, you don't need to manually calculate the costs.