Yamaha Alba Insurance
Calculate Your Yamaha Alba Insurance
How to Purchase Bike Insurance for Yamaha Alba via InsuranceDekho?
Yamaha Alba Summary
Yamaha Alba is one of the most sought after commuter bikes in India and comes in 2 variants i.e. Yamaha Alba Spoke and Yamaha Alba Alloy. This bike is suitable for the users who prefer low maintenance and fuel economy. It is powered by a 106 CC engine having a single cylinder, SOHC, 4 stroke, 2 valve and is air cooled. The bike features stylish tail rides, alloy wheels, self start, RI type turn indicators and a comfortable riding position.
Yamaha Alba Bike Insurance
It is necessary in India for an individual to at least hold a third party bike insurance policy at the time of riding their bike on the public roads in India. Riding a bike on roads without a valid bike insurance policy is a legally punishable act. If an individual gets caught riding without a third party bike insurance plan, then they need to pay a penalty of Rs. 2000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Bike Insurance Policy
There are broadly three types of bike insurance policies available:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
Under this bike insurance plan, a policyholder receives comprehensive protection against both third party liabilities as well as own damages. This insurance plan serves the dual purpose of legal compliance along with bike insurance cover. It is comparatively highly priced due to the extensive coverage offered.
2. Third Party Bike Insurance Plan
A third party bike insurance plan is a compulsory insurance cover for every bike owner offering the most basic coverage. Under this insurance plan, a policyholder receives coverage against liabilities that they need to offer to a third party for property damage, death or injuries.
3. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
The standalone own damage bike insurance plan is designed to offer coverage to the own bike of the policyholder against the losses or damages caused because of a mishap or accident. This bike insurance plan needs to be bought along with a mandatory third party bike insurance plan as it offers compensation to only the owner's bike and to any third party.
How to Purchase Bike Insurance for Yamaha Alba from InsuranceDekho?
You can follow the below mentioned steps to insure your Yamaha Alba 106 from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Go to the InsuranceDekho’s official website.
Step 2: Next, enter details of your bike under the ‘Get Your Quote’ tab. If you don’t remember your bike number, then alternatively enter details like brand, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, etc.
Step 3: Then, add your personal information such as your name, contact number to generate plan quotes.
Step 4: Do the quotes comparison and opt for the best one amongst the available options.
Step 5: Finally, make the payment and receive the plan document through email.
Yamaha Alba Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Yamaha Alba Alloy106 cc,Petrol
Yamaha Alba Spoke106 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Yamaha Alba Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha Alba Bike Insurance User Reviews5 Reviews
- Easy chat optionWhile looking through the policies on Insurance Dekho I came across their online chat option. I got an instant reply fro...Read MoreFuture GeneraliBy Papon MaitraOn:24th December, 2020
- Very informativeInsuranceDekho has all the information you need. The policy specifications are liable and contain thorough plan details....Read MoreDhflBy Surojit Samanta On:4th December, 2020
- Well organised websiteI definitely recommend InsuranceDekho if you are looking for a bike insurance policy. The website is perfectly organised...Read MoreUniversal SompoBy Tamasha Banik On:30th October, 2020
- Instant insurance quotesI wanted to get the premium quotes of different policies for my Yamaha Alba. InsuranceDekho generated the quotes instant...Read MoreRelianceBy Karan SinghOn:27th October, 2020
- Multiple plan optionsInsuranceDekho displays multiple insurance options to choose from. So, you can compare and analyse before investing. I h...Read MoreIffco TokioBy Poulomi ChakrabartyOn:16th October, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023