Suzuki Hayabusa Insurance
Calculate Your Suzuki Hayabusa Insurance
How to Purchase Insurance for Suzuki Hayabusa via InsuranceDekho?
Suzuki Hayabusa Summary
Suzuki Hayabusa is a premium sports motorbike that was first launched in the year 1999, which reached a top speed of up to 312 km/h. At present, this motorcycle is available in just one variant i.e. STD BS6. It generates a maximum power of 187.3 bhp and emits a torque of 150 Nm.The motorbike weighs around 266 kg and has a 20 litres of fuel tank capacity.
Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Insurance
It is mandatory for every two-wheeler owner to have at least a third party bike insurance policy with themselves at the time of riding their two wheeler. The insurance plan offers coverage towards third party damages and riding your bike without it can result in paying a fine of Rs. 2000 or/and imprisonment for up to three months.
Types of Bike Insurance Plan
Different kinds of two-wheeler insurance plans available in the market are explained below:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
This is the complete bike insurance plan that offers compensation to the policyholder for both own damage expenses and third party liabilities. Moreover, it lets the policyholder expand the coverage of their plan with a few add-on covers.
2. Third Party Bike Insurance Plan
This is the most basic insurance cover that compulsorily needs to be carried by each of the two-wheeler owners while riding a two-wheeler. It offers coverage for any third party damages incurred because of collision with your bike.
3. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
An own damage bike insurance policy provides coverage for your bike’s own damage or loss caused due to theft, man-made disasters, fire, vandalism, etc. This plan does not provide coverage for any third party liabilities and covers only your bike’s expenses. Therefore, it must be bought along with a third party insurance plan.
How to Buy Insurance for Suzuki Hayabusa via InsuranceDekho?
To purchase insurance for Suzuki Hayabusa via InsuranceDekho follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of InsuranceDekho and select the ‘Bike’ tab.
Step 2: Enter the number of your bike under the option ‘Get Your Quote’. Or you can even enter your bike’s model, make, variant, etc in case the bike number is unknown.
Step 3: Then, simply enter your name and phone number to make the plan quotes appear.
Step 4: Compare and choose a plan based on your budget and needs.
Step 5: Do the payment for the chosen plan and find its policy document through your email.
Suzuki 2021 Hayabusa Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Suzuki 2021 Hayabusa STD BS61340 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View BMW S 1000 RR Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Insurance Quotes
- View BMW S 1000 R Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
Suzuki Hayabusa FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Suzuki Hayabusa bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Suzuki Hayabusa bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Suzuki Hayabusa bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Suzuki Hayabusa at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Suzuki Hayabusa bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Suzuki Hayabusa bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Suzuki Hayabusa bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Suzuki Hayabusa bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number