What is your bike's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Suzuki Gixxer via InsuranceDekho
Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance Summary
Suzuki Gixxer is a commuter bike available in 1 variant and three colors in India. It has a 155 cc engine that generates 13.4 bhp of power and 13.8 nm of torque. The bike is held together with a single downtube frame and suspension components that comprise a preload-adjustable monoshock and a conventional telescopic fork. With 17-inch wheels on both the sides, the bike has disc brakes at both the ends that provide a smooth ride. The bike has a large sculpted fuel tank and comes with wide handlebars that give the bike a butch stance. The bike has single channel ABS that ensures safety in the times of panic braking. Its stylish look seems to be a hit amongst the buyers.
Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to own at least a third party bike insurance policy to ride legally in India. So, if you do not want to get punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months, then you must own a third party bike insurance policy for your Suzuki Gixxer bike and timely renew it. A third party bike insurance policy covers you against damages or losses caused to a third party. These include damages caused to a person, property, vehicle etc. You can also enhance your insurance cover by opting for a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy along with a third party bike insurance policy.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Policy: Having a third party bike insurance cover is mandatory by law in India. And you are eligible to buy one if you own a Suzuki Gixxer bike. The policy covers you for damages incurred by the third party for up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy: A standalone own-damage bike insurance policy is not mandatory by law but it can be the most useful bike insurance policy for you. It covers you against the damages caused to your own vehicle due to unfortunate events like natural calamity, fire, theft, accident, etc.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy: A comprehensive bike insurance policy offers benefits of both third party bike insurance policy and comprehensive bike insurance policy. It covers you in all the situations, be it third-party liabilities or for damages sustained by your own bike in case of a mishap.
How to Buy Insurance for Suzuki Gixxer from InsuranceDekho
You can purchase bike insurance policy for your Suzuki Gixxer bike online at InsuranceDekho, by follow a few simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’. Enter your bike’s number. Click on the ‘Get your Quotes’ button. If you don’t remember your bike’s number, then please enter its brand, model, registration year, fuel type, variant, etc.
Step 3: Enter your personal information like Name and Mobile Number. You will see various quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From the displayed quotes, select the most suitable bike insurance policy for your Suzuki Gixxer bike as per your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Pay the premium online for the selected bike insurance policy. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
Add-ons For Your Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
- Easy and quickHasslef free insurance renewal. Easy to compare and choose from. Transaction is also good. Presentation is aslo good. Ov...Reliance General InsuranceBy KETAN ADAWADEOn:21st February, 2021
Bike Insurance News
- Tips For Choosing The Best Motorcycle Gear
This article mentions the tips for choosing the best motorcy...11 April 2021
- Third Party Bike Insurance Benefits Explained
This article mentions the benefits of having a third party b...11 April 2021
- What Is Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Cover?
This article explains a zero depreciation bike insurance cov...10 April 2021
- Best Honda Activa To Buy Under INR 50,000 In India...
This article mentions in detail the top Honda Activa scooter...10 April 2021
- Want To Buy A Second Hand Honda Activa? Here Is A ...
This article mentions the checklist that an individual shoul...09 April 2021
- Registration Certificate (RC): Check Vehicle Regis...
It is important to know how you can access vehicle registrat...13 February 2021
- PUC Certificate: Check Your Vehicle Pollution Cert...
Have you ever wondered your pollution certificate status onl...16 March 2021
- How to Find A Bike’s Registration Number And Chass...
Check this post if you want to learn how to find a bike's re...20 February 2021
- Traffic Fines in 2021: New Rules, Applicable Penal...
In this article, we have listed the applicable fines and pen...04 March 2021
- Steps To Check Bike Insurance Policy Status Online...
It has never been easier to check your insurance policy stat...16 February 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.