- Bike No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Suzuki Burgman Street Insurance
Suzuki Burgman Street Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Suzuki Burgman Street STD124 cc, Petrol
Suzuki Burgman Street BS6124 cc, Petrol
Suzuki Burgman Street Bluetooth124 cc, Petrol
Suzuki Burgman Street STD 2023124 cc, Petrol
Suzuki Burgman Street Ride Connect Edition 2023124 cc, Petrol
Suzuki Burgman Street EX124 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Suzuki Burgman Street Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Purchase Insurance for Suzuki Burgman Street via InsuranceDekho?
Suzuki Burgman Street Summary
Suzuki Burgman Street is a range of maxi scooters launched by Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited. The motorbike is powered by a 124 CC BS6 engine, which generates maximum power of 8.58 bhp and 10 Nm of torque. It features both front disc and rear drum brakes, and comes with a combined braking system for both the tyres. It weighs around 110 Kg and has 5.5 litres of fuel tank capacity.
Suzuki Burgman Street Bike Insurance
According to the ruling by Indian Motor Tariff, it is necessary for a two-wheeler owner at the time of riding their bike to at least carry a third party liability cover. Riding your bike without holding this insurance plan is said to be a violation of traffic laws and can result in a fine of Rs. 2000 or/and three months of imprisonment (maximum) upon getting caught.
Types of Bike Insurance Cover
Mentioned below are the commonly available bike insurance plans that you can buy to safeguard your Suzuki Burgman Street:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Cover
A comprehensive bike insurance plan offers complete protection by providing coverage towards both third party liabilities and own damage expenses. With both the sort of coverage offered, it gives compensation towards loss or damage of your bike along with legal adherence. A comprehensive plan is more costly in comparison to other policies due to its extensive coverage.
2. Third Party Bike Insurance Plan
A third party liability plan is also known as the basic policy as it is the minimum requirement for all the bike owners to carry when riding their vehicle. It offers compensation towards any third party liability including property damage, death or bodily injury caused due to mishap with the insured bike.
3. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
A standalone own damage bike insurance policy offers compensation for damages or losses caused because of any mishap like accident, fire, theft, riot, etc. As this cover provides compensation only towards damages incurred by your own bike, it is necessary to purchase it with a third party liability cover.
How to Purchase Insurance for Suzuki Burgman Street via InsuranceDekho?
To purchase insurance for your Suzuki Burgman Street via InsuranceDekho follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho and select the ‘Bike’ tab.
Step 2: Enter your bike’s number that you want to insure under the option ‘ Get Your Quotes’. If you are not having your bike’s number then you can also enter the model, make, fuel type, variant, etc of your bike.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number and name correctly and the policy quotes would appear on your screen.
Step 4: Do quotes comparison and choose the one that fits your budget and requirement.
Step 5: Make payment for the policy chosen and its document would be sent to you via email.
Add-ons For Your Suzuki Burgman Street Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Passion XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Triumph Speed 400 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Suzuki Burgman Street Bike Insurance User Reviews9 Reviews
- Well organized websiteInsuranceDekho’s website is very well organized, every section well segmented and it was very easy to navigate through t...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy Priyank NegiOn:30th December, 2021
- Availability of good bike insurance policyThere are several types of insurance plans available on the InsuranceDekho website. The website content is designed in s...Raheja Qbe bike InsuranceBy Chaitanya PahwaOn:24th December, 2021
- Well organized websiteAt the InsuranceDekho website you can find profound details in a well-arranged manner, thus, making it an organized webs...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy Abhishek SharmaOn:14th December, 2021
- My Burgnman Street ScooterEasy to process my Scooter Insurance. Thank to insurancedekho.com Flawless digital service I availed flawless renewal s...Kotak Mahindra bike InsuranceBy BHUPENDRA SINGH PANWAROn:1st May, 2021
- Smooth conversation through chatThe chatbox of InsuranceDekho is perfect for any converse on any bike insurance policy-related topic. The reply is insta...Liberty bike InsuranceBy Vishal VermaOn:11th March, 2021
- Smooth processPurchasing a policy from InsuranceDekho is very smooth. I got my Suzuki Burgman Street insured from Reliance. All I did ...Reliance bike InsuranceBy Badal ShawOn:26th November, 2020
- Paperless insurance processThe complete procedure of InsuranceDekho was thoroughly digital. The process of buying a Tata AIG bike insurance plan fo...Tata Aig bike InsuranceBy Yashwant JainOn:24th September, 2020
- Fastest renewal processI got my DHFL bike insurance policy renewed very quickly within a few minutes at InsuranceDekho portal by following just...Dhfl bike InsuranceBy Rahul MalhotraOn:10th August, 2020
- Fastest renewal processI got my Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy renewed very quickly within a few minutes at InsuranceDekho portal by foll...Royal Sundaram bike InsuranceBy Keshan KumarOn:20th July, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023
Suzuki Burgman Street FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Suzuki Burgman Street bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Suzuki Burgman Street bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Suzuki Burgman Street bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Suzuki Burgman Street at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Suzuki Burgman Street bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Suzuki Burgman Street bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Suzuki Burgman Street bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Suzuki Burgman Street bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number