Calculate Your Mahindra Mojo 300 Insurance
How to Purchase Insurance for a Mahindra Mojo Bike via InsuranceDekho?
Mahindra Mojo Summary
Mahindra Mojo was launched by Mahindra in the auto market in India on 16th October 2015. The bike is available in 4 variants and 4 colours and the price starts from Rs. 1, 99,900. It is powered by an engine of 294.72 CC BS6 which further develops a torque of 25.96 NM and power of 25.37 bhp. The weight of the bike is around 186 Kg and has 21 litres of fuel tank capacity.
Mahindra Mojo Bike Insurance
In India, it is compulsory for all the bike owners to at least have a third party bike insurance plan to legally ride their bike on the public roads. In case, the policyholder fails to carry a valid insurance cover then it is a punishable offence and can cost a penalty of Rs. 2000 and/or jail of up to 3 months.
Types of Bike Insurance Plans
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
Under this insurance plan, a policyholder receives coverage towards a third party liability as well as own damage expenses. It is comparatively the costlier when compared to other policies due to its holistic coverage.
2. Third-Party Bike Insurance Plan
It is the most basic bike insurance plan that needs to be mandatorily carried by all the bike owners. It offers coverage to the policyholder against third party liabilities including bodily injuries, property damage or death.
3. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
Under this insurance plan, the policyholder receives coverage for loss or damage sustained by the insured bike because of an accident or mishap. A person should buy this plan along with a third party liability cover as it offers compensation just to the insured bike and not to the third parties involved.
How to Purchase Insurance for a Mahindra Mojo Bike from InsuranceDekho?
Following are the steps you need to follow to insure your Mahindra Mojo Bike from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: You first need to go to the InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter your bike’s number in the section ‘Get Your Quote’. Moreover, you can also enter model, brand name, registration year, etc if you don’t remember the bike number.
Step 3: Next, enter your mobile number and name to get all the ideal bike quotes.
Step 4: Do the quotes comparison and select the one according to your needs and budget.
Step 5: Finally, make the premium payment and the policy document will get sent to you through your registered email ID.
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Variants
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Black Pearl294.72 cc,Petrol
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Garnet Black294.72 cc,Petrol
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Red Agate294.72 cc,Petrol
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Ruby Red294.72 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Mahindra Mojo 300 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Zest Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021
Mahindra Mojo 300 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mahindra Mojo 300 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mahindra Mojo 300 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mahindra Mojo 300 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Mahindra Mojo 300 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.