Calculate Your Aprilia Storm 125 Insurance
How to Purchase Insurance for Aprilia Storm 125 via InsuranceDekho?
Aprilia Storm 125 Summary
Aprilia Storm 125 is a scooter available in India at a starting price of Rs. 91,431. This two-wheeler is available for buyers in 2 variants and 4 trending colours. It is powered by an engine of 124.45 CC BS6 which produces a power of 9.78 bhp and 9.6 Nm torque. This bike weighs around 118 kg and has 6 litres of fuel tank capacity.
Aprilia Storm 125 Bike Insurance
As mandated by the Indian Motor Tariff Act, every bike rider needs to mandatorily carry a third party bike insurance cover. If you are unable to show this insurance policy at the time of a police check then it is both illegal as well as a punishable offence. According to which you need to pay a penalty of Rs. 2000 and/or serve jail tenure for a maximum of 3 months.
Types of Bike Insurance Cover
There are mainly 3 types of bike insurance plans available. These are as follows:
1. Third Party Insurance Plan
This is the most basic type of bike insurance plan and needs to be carried by all the bike riders at the time of riding their bike on public roads in India. A third party plan provides insurance coverage against your liabilities that you are required to compensate the third party for any type of death, property damage or bodily injuries caused because of an accident with the insured bike.
2. Comprehensive Insurance Plan
A comprehensive bike insurance policy provides insurance coverage towards one’s own damage expenses alongside third party liabilities. This bike insurance policy provides security to the policyholder for any kind of loss or damage incurred by their bike along with any legal compliance. It even allows the policyholder to include add-on covers to their plan for policy expansion.
3. Own Damage Insurance Plan
A standalone own damage bike insurance policy provides coverage for own bike expenses incurred because of mishap or accident such fire, theft, flood, earthquake, strike, etc. An individual must purchase this bike insurance plan with a compulsory third party cover as it provides protection for only the bike's own damages and not for any third party liabilities.
How to Purchase Insurance for Aprilia Storm 125 via InsuranceDekho?
Here are the simple steps to insure your Aprilia Storm 125 via InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Make a visit to the InsuranceDekho platform and select the ‘Bike’ tab from there.
Step 2: Fill in the number of your insured bike under the option “Get Your Quotes”. In case you are not having your bike’s number, then you can even opt for the bike's variant, model, make, etc.
Step 3: Afterwards, you are required to enter your name and contact number in order for the plan quotes to appear.
Step 4: Do the policy comparison and opt for a plan based on your individual requirements and budget.
Step 5: Make premium payment for the chosen insurance cover. And the policy documents will be sent to you via email once the payment is received.
Aprilia Storm 125 Variants
Aprilia Storm 125 BS6124.45 cc,Petrol
Aprilia Storm 125 FL CBS Disc Brake BS6124.45 cc,Petrol
Aprilia Storm 125 STD124.49 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Aprilia Storm 125 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- Importance of Roadside Assistance Cover For Two-wh...
Read this article to know about the importance of roadside a...20 October 2021
- Important Do’s and Don’ts of Modifying Your Two Wh...
Some changes can affect your bike insurance premium. Read th...20 October 2021
- Engine Protection Add-on Cover in Two-Wheeler Insu...
Read this article to know more about engine protection add-o...19 October 2021
- Keep Pillion Rider Safe During Long Distance Bikin...
Keeping Pillion Rider Safe during long-distance biking is no...19 October 2021
- Top Reasons To Purchase Bike Insurance At Oriental...
Top reasons to buy bike insurance from Oriental Insurance. R...18 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Should I Purchase Two-Wheeler Insurance Online?
Read this article to know if you should consider purchasing ...22 August 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
Aprilia Storm 125 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Aprilia Storm 125 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Aprilia Storm 125 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Aprilia Storm 125 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Aprilia Storm 125 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Aprilia Storm 125 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Aprilia Storm 125 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Aprilia Storm 125 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Aprilia Storm 125 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.