Calculate Your Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz C Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz C Class Summary
Mercedes Benz C Class is a luxury sedan car that boasts its minimalist design, luxurious comfort and innovative assistance systems. With a 1991 cc engine and automatic transmission, this beast performs strongly and delivers a mileage of up to 12.6 kmpl. It comes in 3 variants with petrol and diesel fuel type. This 5-seater amazing sedan offers premium features like ambient lighting, smart LED lighting setup, a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control, active park assist and an audio system. Besides these, it is also equipped with safety features that include airbags for driver and passenger, an anti-lock braking system, brake assist, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, crash sensor, etc.
Mercedes Benz C Class Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner should carry at least a third party insurance cover while driving a car as a compulsion. Driving a car with no liability only cover is illegal and can get you fined Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of maximum up to 3 months, when caught for the first time, while this penalty rises to Rs. 4,000 on getting caught for the second time.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of car insurance covers which you can purchase to insure your car:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party car insurance cover is the basic insurance at least required to be carried by every car owner while driving a car. It is designed to give insurance cover against your liabilities incurred towards a third party for their injuries, death or property damage caused due to an accident with your car. The property damage cover is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own damage cover is designed to cover your car expense caused due to an accident or a mishap like fire, theft, earthquake, riots, etc. This cover is best for policyholders who already own a mandatory third-party insurance cover as it only gives coverage for their own damage and not for third party expenses.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive car insurance gives coverage for third parties as well as its own damage expenses. Since it provides coverage for damage and loss in addition to legal compliance. It is the most recommended car insurance cover in spite of being the costliest of all the insurance plans due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz C Class from InsuranceDekho?
Here are steps following which you can buy car insurance for your Mercedes Benz C Class car from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. You can also proceed by entering your car’s brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, registration location, etc if you don’t know your car number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and find the best policy quotes.
Step 4: Compare and select a policy quote as per your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the selected car insurance quotes and get your copy through the mail.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 20211950 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mercedes Benz C Class 2021 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.