Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Honda WR-V via InsuranceDekho
Honda WR-V Summary
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle) is a stylish SUV that has been ruling the streets since its roll out. Loaded with an engine capacity of up to 1498 cc, WR-V boasts to perform with a mileage of up to 25.5 kmpl. It is available in 9 variants and 6 colours, which comes with both petrol and diesel fuel type and manual transmission. Honda WR-V is a blend of beauty, comfort and safety. Its security features are unparalleled, which include anti-theft alarm, central locking, door ajar warning and seat belt warning, crash sensor, engine check warning, driver and passenger airbags, and many more.
Honda WR-V Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory to possess at least a third party car insurance policy. It will enable you to grapple with any expense incurred against a third party due to an accident happened by your car. You can get the car insurance by paying the premium for it. If caught driving without an active insurance policy, you can be penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or jail term for up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
It is a compulsory car insurance policy that you always need to own. This cover protects you from the financial liability arising towards the third party’s bodily injury, death or property damage due to an accident by your car. It offers coverage up to Rs. 7.5 lakh for any property damage.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is a cover designed to safeguard you against the expenses which may arise due to damage or loss sustained by your own car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a coverage designed to compensate your expenses related to third party liabilities and own-damages arisen due to a mishap or any unfortunate event involving your car.
You can buy a suitable car insurance policy for your Honda WR-V in just 5 minutes at InsuranceDekho by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s website
Step 2: Fill up the number of your car in the “get your quote” section. If you don’t know the car number, you can enter alternative details including car brand, the model of your car, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration place, etc.
Step 3: Share some personal information like your name and mobile number to fetch the quotes
Step 4: Pick a car insurance policy according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay to buy the policy and get its document in your email inbox.
Honda WRV Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Honda WRV Alive Edition S||Petrol||₹808,050.00|
|Honda WRV Alive Edition Diesel S||Diesel||₹916,050.00|
|Honda WRV Edge Edition i-DTEC S||Diesel||₹916,050.00|
|Honda WRV Exclusive Petrol||Petrol||₹935,050.00|
|Honda WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S||Petrol||₹808,050.00|
|Honda WRV Exclusive Diesel||Diesel||₹1,048,050.00|
|Honda WRV i-DTEC V||Diesel||₹995,000.00|
|Honda WRV i-DTEC VX||Diesel||₹1,035,000.00|
|Honda WRV i-DTEC S||Diesel||₹925,000.00|
|Honda WRV i-VTEC VX||Petrol||₹925,000.00|
|Honda WRV i-VTEC S||Petrol||₹815,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Honda Wrv Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View MG Hector Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Honda WRV Car Insurance User Reviews6 Reviews
- I purchased a National car insurance policy for my Honda WRV car at an affordable premium from InsuranceDekho. The portal offered me easy payment options and I paid through a secured payment gateway.Shivani JoshiNational2nd July, 2020
- The team at InsuranceDekho is really helpful. I approached them for a car insurance policy and they suggested a Reliance policy for my Honda WRV car. The team guided me at every step in the buying process.Shikhar AroraReliance30th June, 2020
- It was really easy to buy a Reliance car insurance policy for my Honda WRV car from InsuranceDekho. It took me just a few minutes and the team supported and guided me throughout the process.Esha MittalReliance29th June, 2020
- Royal Sundaram offered me the easiest and safest payment gateways at InsuranceDekho with which I could easily pay via debit card, credit card, net banking etc., to renew the plan for my Honda WRV car.Neerav JainRoyal Sundaram27th May, 2020
- When I bought a car insurance plan for my Honda WRV car from Acko General Insurance, they provided me with its policy document in just 2 minutes. It was a great experience for me.Jogindra NegiAcko20th May, 2020
- Good team, special thanks to the executive who helped me.Vijay Shanker KhannaHonda WRV, LucknowFuture Generali3rd April, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.