Affordable Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans to Buy in 2021
Published On Jan 29, 2021
There are multiple insurance providers in the country that offer two-wheeler insurance plans. And hence, choosing the best one from them can be difficult at times. To simplify it for you, here is a list of top two-wheeler insurance plans that you can buy in 2021.
When it comes to choosing the most affordable yet reliable two-wheeler insurance policy in India, the choices can be many. And with a pool of Bike insurance companies offering multiple two-wheeler insurance plans, sometimes it may be difficult to shortlist the most suitable one for your two-wheeler. To make the process simpler for you, we have curated a list of affordable two-wheeler insurance plans that you can purchase in 2021:
1. Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance
When it comes to two-wheeler insurance, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a sought after name as it offers the most innovative products, seamless services, as well as a strong customer-oriented approach. Key features of the two-wheeler plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance plans are as follows:
- Free services offered under network garages
- Easy policy renewal online
- Offers third-party liability benefits, in case of death, accidental injury, property damage, etc.
- Compensates for loss or damage to the two-wheeler caused due to natural calamities, such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc., as well as man made problems like theft, terrorist activity, riots, etc.
2. HDFC Ergo Two-Wheeler Insurance
HDFC Ergo General Insurance is an ISO certified insurance company that offers comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans at competitive rates. The company offers outstanding customer services, smooth process of policy issuance, and claims process. Following are the key features offered under HDFC Ergo two-wheeler insurance plans:
- Instant issuance and renewal of two-wheeler insurance plans
- Insurance plans can be customised
- Claims can be filed online
- Facility of customers voicebox
- Repayment of all accidental damages to the two-wheeler and the policyholder
- Efficient customer support offered all the time.
3. IFFCO Tokio Two-Wheeler Insurance
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company offers pocket-friendly two-wheeler insurance plans thereby catering to people from all walks of life. Following a are the features of IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance plans:
- Hassle-free documentation process at the time of policy purchase
- Quick and simple claim settlement process
- Round the clock assistance services
- A wide range of emergency services offered
4. New India Two-Wheeler Insurance
New India Assurance is a wholly government owned firm that has a strong global presence in more than 27 countries. Listed below are some features offered under New India two-wheeler insurance policies:
- Quick and hassle free claim process
- Impressive grievance redressal solution system-grievances addresses are usually acknowledged within 3 days and resolved within 15 days.
5. Universal Sompo Two-Wheeler Insurance
Universal Sompo General Insurance offers innovative solutions when it comes to two-wheeler insurance, thereby fulfilling the varied requirements of different two-wheeler owners. Some benefits offered under two-wheeler insurance plans offered by Universal Sompo General Insurance are as follows:
- Simple claim settlement process
- Cashless network garages across India
- Smooth handling of claims and queries
- Cover for personal accident expenses
- Dedicated customer support team.
Two-wheelers are one of the most convenient modes of commuting and hence are widely used by the commuters across the country. But there are some risks associated with riding them, for which you must have adequate two-wheeler insurance. Apart from offering you the much needed cover, a two-wheeler insurance policy also offers you peace of mind. So, you must timely buy a two-wheeler insurance policy from a top insurance company in India.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.