Bajaj Avenger 220 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Bajaj Avenger 220 STD220 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Bajaj Avenger 220 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Avenger via InsuranceDekho?
Bajaj Avenger Summary
Bajaj Avenger is a cruiser bike manufactured and designed in India by Bajaj Auto. It is available in 3 variants in the market with its starting price of Rs. 86,829 (ex-showroom price). The cheapest model available under the series is Bajaj Avenger Street 160 with 160 CC engines claiming 47 kmpl of overall mileage. On the other hand, the most expensive model is Avenger Cruise 220 with a 220 CC engine claiming to generate the power of 18.4 bhp.
Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory for every bike owner to at least hold a third party insurance plan in order to ride their two-wheeler legally on the public roads in India. In case, an individual is caught riding their bike without a valid two-wheeler insurance policy, then it is considered illegal and a punishable offence that can cost you a penalty of Rs. 2000 and/ or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan
Given below are the three types of bike insurance plans that are commonly available in the market:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
Under a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan, an insured receives complete protection that includes third party as well as own damage expenses. The compensation is given to the insured in case of any mishap or accident arising with the insured bike. Moreover, to enhance the plan coverage, a policyholder can also include various add-on covers along with their standard insurance cover.
2. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
The standalone own damage two-wheeler insurance plan offers compensation to the policyholder for the losses or damages sustained by the insured vehicle due to an accident or mishap like theft, fire, flood, riots, etc. As this insurance cover gives protection to just the insured bike, therefore, it must be bought with compulsory third party insurance. Also, here a policyholder can include add-on covers to enhance the coverage of the plan.
3. Third-Party Bike Insurance Plan
A third-party two-wheeler insurance plan is the compulsory cover that every bike owner must hold while riding their bike on public roads in India. It offers compensation towards the third party expenses arising due to death, property damage, injury or disability incurred in an accident or any mishap with the insured bike.
How to Buy Insurance for Bajaj Avenger from InsuranceDekho?
You can follow the simple steps to purchase bike insurance for your Bajaj Avenger from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: The first step is to go to the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: The second step is to enter your bike details under the option “Get Your Quote”. If you do not know your bike’s registration number then instead you can also enter your bike’s model, fuel type, variant, brand, registration year, location and so on.
Step 3: Next, you are required to enter your name and contact details to get the bike insurance quotes.
Step 4: Do the plan comparison and choose the ideal quote as per your needs. Finally, make the payment for the same.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Avenger 220 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View TVS iQube Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Avenger 220 Bike Insurance User Reviews8 Reviews
- Good serviceEasy and lot of insurance options to choose as per our requirement Happy and satisfied Good experience and I am using in...Magma Hdi bike InsuranceBy ARUN KUMAR MOn:27th June, 2021
- Quick processEasy to understand, easy to use and insurance premium is affordable in the industry. I hope the service will also be the...United India bike InsuranceBy VINOTHKUMAR KOn:20th May, 2021
- best policy comparerhassle free experience. please go for it. don't go for any third party agents. chek your policy on insurancedekho.com. t...Sbi bike InsuranceBy TANMAY DAHITULEOn:31st January, 2021
- Excellent ExperienceComparatively lower price and an easy user interface are available at the portal. Buying two-wheeler insurance is like s...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy Girish AhujaOn:10th December, 2020
- ExcellentInsuranceDekho is a very useful and easy way to customize your IDV value and get a quote to make insurance in a minute f...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy STEPHEN AOn:14th November, 2020
- Great platformGood interface and fast issuance. No hassle in payment. Good platform and hassle free solution for all insurance needs.g...New India bike InsuranceBy Gautham UrwaOn:28th September, 2020
- Good insurance policy serviceGood work. I like your service and your follow up. In future also, I would love to take service of InsuranceDekho platfo...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy mannu kantOn:28th August, 2020
- Nice support, excellent services.Great service. I have got 7 vehicles insured from here only because of the better services and great experience.Icici Lombard bike InsuranceBy Mohammed umairOn:15th February, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Bajaj Avenger 220 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Bajaj Avenger 220 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Bajaj Avenger 220 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Bajaj Avenger 220 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Bajaj Avenger 220 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Bajaj Avenger 220 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Bajaj Avenger 220 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Bajaj Avenger 220 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Bajaj Avenger 220 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number