Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Reliance Nippon Life follows an easy and quick claim settlement process. Reliance Life has featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.49% in the FY 2020-21. Reliance Life Insurance offers a 10 days easy claim settlement guarantee. Reliance Life Insurance ensures transparency in claim settlement to avoid any possibility of frauds. The policyholder/claimant can request a claim by visiting the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance branch office.
How To Make Claim
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Claim Settlement Process
The policyholder/claimant can request a claim at any Reliance Nippon Life Insurance branch office. Reliance Life follows an easy and simple three-step claim settlement process. The process is as follows:
Step 1: Claim Intimation and Document Submission
The claimant can request a claim at any Reliance Life branch office. The claim intimation form and documents required for claim settlement can also be submitted at the Reliance Life branch office itself at the time of claim intimation.
Step 2: Claim Assessment
After receiving the claim intimation form and necessary documents, the claim and documents are scrutinized to ensure that no additional documents are required. At this point in time, the insurance company can investigate the claim request to avoid any kind of deceit.
Step 3: Claim Decision and Pay Out
Once the claim has been assessed the claim decision is made and settled. After a claim decision has been made the claim is paid out to the claimant.
Documents Required for Reliance Life Insurance Claims
Following is the list of documents required for Reliance Life Insurance claims:
Type of Claims
Natural Death Claims
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Form A (to be duly filled by the claimant)
- Claim Form B (Medical Attendant’s Certificate)
- Original Death Certificate issued by the municipal authority
- Copy of all Medical Records
- Copy of Cause Of Death Certificate
- Claimant’s Photo ID Proof
- Claimant’s Address Proof
- Claimant’s Bank Details
- All the documents required for natural death claims
- Copy of FIR/Post Mortem Report
- Chemical Analysis Report (if applicable)
Latest News on Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance gives an individual the option of adding additional benefit riders to their insurance products to boost their protection against life's uncertainties.Find out some important things on Reliance Nippon Life Term Life Rider.
- Reliance Life Insurance Company's Guaranteed Money Return Plan offers you guaranteed money back benefits at regular periods. You may simply meet your and your family's financial demands with the Reliance Guaranteed Money Back Plan. Aside from a Money Back
- Investments are classified into two kinds based on their duration: short-term investments and long-term investments. Short-term investments are specifically designed to generate significant returns in a short period, which can be a month or a year, to pay
- Reliance Nippon The Life Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider offered by Reliance Nippon is a non-linked as well as non-participating coverage and protection rider. The individual opting for this rider will be entitled to receive the rider’s sum assured as a
- How early you get ready to retire is life once you retire. The choice of the finest plan for your needs and long term financial goals could be difficult but absolutely necessary, but it will lead to a better life after retirement. It is very important and
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Reliance Life Insurance gives an individual the option of ad...17 December 2021
Reliance Life Insurance Company's Guaranteed Money Return Pl...02 November 2021
Investments are classified into two kinds based on their dur...29 September 2021
Reliance Nippon The Life Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider o...20 July 2021
How early you get ready to retire is life once you retire. T...14 July 2021
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
What happens when the nominee dies or is not mentioned in the policy?
If the claimant or beneficiary of the policyholder’s plan dies or is not mentioned in the scheme, in such a case, the family members of the insured person will be required to produce some type of proof to validate their right to claim the benefit of the policy.
Who is entitled to get the benefit of the claim?
The nominee/beneficiary/assignee is entitled to receive the claim benefits as mentioned by the policyholder at the time of purchasing a policy.
How long does Reliance Life take to settle the claim?
Reliance Life Insurance offers a 10 days easy claim settlement guarantee. Reliance Life Insurance ensures transparency in claim settlement to avoid any possibility of frauds.
Does claim payout qualify for tax deduction?
No, claim payouts do not qualify for tax deductions.
What is a Legal Heir Certificate and what is it needed?
Legal Heir Certificate is issued by the government stating the relationship between the deceased and the heir. When the policyholder passes away and in any case, the nominee is also deceased or not mentioned in the policy then this certificate is used to provide the legal heir with the claim benefits.