Aviva Life Insurance
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98.01%|
|Customer Care||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Death Benefit Paid For||790 Policies|
|Total Death Benefit Paid||80.78 Crore|
About Aviva Life Insurance
Aviva Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Aviva plc and Dabur Group. The company commenced its operations in July 2002. It is one of the oldest insurance providers in India and offers a wide range of life insurance products with focus to provide best insurance plans that not only secures the present of their customers but also their future. Aviva India offers Term Insurance, Savings, Retirement ,Group and Child Plans.
The company has been awarded several times. Aviva India was recently ranked one of the ‘Most Trusted Private Life Insurance Brand in India’ for the year 2018 and 2019 by TRA. It has also been awarded with ‘Best Brand of the Year, 2019’ by The Economic Times. Aviva India was the winner of ‘Silver at Effies 2011’.
Types of Aviva India Life Insurance Plans
Aviva India offers a wide range of plans to choose from. Following are the types of life insurance plans offered by the life insurance company:
- Term Insurance Plans: Aviva India offers four term insurance plans namely Aviva Jana Suraksha, Aviva LifeShield Advantage, Aviva LifeShield Premium and Aviva Saral Jeevan Bima Plan. Aviva Jana Suraksha is a term plan that provides complete financial security for your dependent/children in the event of your death during the policy duration. Aviva LifeShield Advantage is an individual term plan that not only protects your family after your demise but also supports you financially in the event of permanent disability during the policy duration. Aviva LifeShield Premium is a term plan that is comprehensive in nature and can be customised according to your individual financial requirements and it also offers protection to your family members during the time of uncertainty. Aviva Saral Jeevan Bima is a pure term insurance plan offering financial assistance to your family members in case of an unfortunate event.
- Savings Plan: Aviva India offers several savings plans namely Aviva Affluence, Aviva i-Growth, Aviva Guaranteed Income Plan, Aviva New Family Income Builder, Aviva Income Suraksha, Aviva Dhan Samruddhi, Aviva Wealth Builder and POS-Aviva Dhan Suraksha.
- Retirement Plans: Aviva India offers two retirement plans namely Aviva Annuity Plus and Aviva Next Innings Pension Plan.
- Child Plan: Aviva India offers only one child plan this is Aviva Young Scholar Secure. Aviva Young Scholar Secure plan is a traditional life insurance plan that offers financial security for your child’s education needs. This plan offers Guaranteed Money Back and waives of future premiums in case of parent’s demise.
- Group Insurance Plans: Aviva India offers various group insurance plans namely Aviva Group Term Life, Aviva Group Credit Life, Aviva Corporate Life Plus,Aviva Credit Assure, Aviva Group Gratuity Advantage, Aviva New Group Leave Encashment Plan, Aviva New Traditional Employee Benefit Plan, Aviva Group Life Protect, and Aviva Corporate Shield Plus.
Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Aviva Life Insurance User Reviews
Purchased Aviva Jana Suraksha plan from InsuranceDekho’s website. The plan has multiple benefits, one of...Read More
I bought the Aviva Life Insurance Group plan from InsuranceDekho through a digital process. Through the digita...Read More
I enjoyed a 24*7 and effortless service when I was buying the Aviva Life Insurance Group plan from InsuranceDe...Read More
A variety of plans were availa...
There was a wide range of life insurance plans available while I was exploring the website of InsuranceDekho t...Read More
Timely claim settlement
The claim settlement process for the Aviva Life Insurance Group plan available on InsuranceDekho was extremely...Read More
Latest News on Aviva Life Insurance
Explore Different Investment Plans In IndiaInvestment definition is an asset acquired or invested in to build wealth and save money from the hard-earned income or appreciation. Investment meaning is primarily to obtain an additional source of income or gain profit from the investment over a specif
Which Are The Best Term Insurance Plans In India?A term insurance is one of the most popular types of insurance scheme in the market. Term insurance is a protection for your family. It pays a certain sum to take care of your family's financial needs in case of your unfortunate demise.
Top 5 Companies Offering Term insurance in IndiaA term insurance is one of the most popular types of insurance scheme in the market. Term insurance is a protection for your family. It pays a certain sum to take care of your family's financial needs in case of your unfortunate demise.
Best Term Insurance Plans For Senior Citizens.Term insurance is the simplest and purest form of life insurance. It provides financial protection to your family at the most affordable rates. The benefit amount is paid out to the nominee in case of death of the person insured during the term of the pol
Guide To Term Insurance Plans In India.A term insurance is one of the most popular types of insurance scheme in the market. Term insurance is a protection for your family. It pays a certain sum to take care of your family's financial needs in case of your unfortunate demise.
Claim Process at Aviva Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
- Reasons To Buy Endowment Insurance Plan
Discover the reasons to buy endowment insurance plans. Endow...20 March 2023
- Top Tax Saving Options Other than Section 80C
One of the most popular tax-saving options is 80C, however, ...17 March 2023
- How to Download an SBI Life Term Receipt Online?
SBI Life term insurance premium receipt download process is ...15 March 2023
- What is the Right Life Insurance Cover Amount for ...
Discover what the right life insurance cover amount is for y...14 March 2023
- Detailed Guide on Pension Payment Order in EPF
Discover what Pension Payment Order (PPO) mean in the Employ...13 March 2023
FAQ About Aviva Life Insurance
Why should I choose Aviva India Life Insurance?
Aviva India offers a wide range of life insurance products with focus to provide best insurance plans that secure its customers present and future. Aviva has a robust customer care which is available to its customers 24X7. Aviva India has featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98% for the year 2020-21.
What is a Term Insurance Plan?
A term insurance plan is a type of life insurance plan that provides comprehensive financial security to the family members of the policyholder against the uncertainties of life.
Why should I purchase a life Insurance policy online?.
Purchasing life insurance online is fast,convenient, requires minimum paperwork, and it is economical and offers you real time tracking.
Which type of insurance policy should I choose?
You should opt for an insurance plan that meets your needs and fulfils your insurance objective depending upon your current policies (if any), your income, liabilities, assets and expenses.
How many Term Insurance plans are offered by Aviva India?
Aviva India offers four term insurance plans namely Aviva Jana Suraksha, Aviva LifeShield Advantage, Aviva LifeShield Premium and Aviva Saral Jeevan Bima Plan.
Aviva Life Insurance Contact Details
Insurance Dekho755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Aviva Life Insurance1800-103-7766Mon to Sat 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM