National Parivar Mediclaim Policy: Features And Benefits Explained
Published On Nov 14, 2021
Table of Contents
Health insurance plans must be bought in order to get some financial support at the time of a medical emergency. It not only offers monetary compensation but also ensures quality treatment of the individuals at an affordable price at the private hospitals. You can avail certain basic features like hospitalization expenses, room rents, ambulance charges, etc. under your plans. There are different types of plans like the ones for individuals, families, groups, etc. You can choose a plan based on your medical requirements.
National Health Insurance company is one of the most trusted and remote health insurance companies in the country. It offers plans that can be customized by the policyholders according to their needs. You can get plans that are suitable for you and your loved ones. The company offers a wide range of plans which gives the people a wide scope to explore the best one for them.
About National Health Insurance
National Health Insurance has been in service since a long time and over the years it has evolved its technological methods to deliver the quality services to its policyholders. The company offers a wide range of extensive plans that are available at a negotiable price and are suitable for people from different groups of the society. Let us look at some of the common features of National health insurance company:
Must Read: National Health Insurance Schemes in India
- It has a wide network of around 6000+ linked hospitals that ensure quick cashless claims
- Lifelong renewability of services is offered to the people at the time of the renewal of the plans
- It achieved a decent claim settlement ratio of 83.78% in FY 2019-20.
About National Parivar Mediclaim Policy
This is a family floater health insurance plan offered by the National health insurance company. This plan comes with the claim amount ranging from Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh and can be bought in several variants in terms of policy tenure. The National Parivar Mediclaim plan comes packed with common benefits like inpatient costs, organ donor expenses, ambulance charges, maternity benefits, vaccination care, and much more.
Features of National Parivar Mediclaim Policy
Following are some of the essential features of a National Parivar Mediclaim Policy for its policyholders:
- This plan compensates for expenses like domiciliary hospitalization, inpatient costs, pre and post hospitalization costs, day care procedures, etc.
- It offers coverage for both modern treatments and AYUSH treatments thus valuing the choice of the policyholders.
- The plan offers support to look after the organ donor expenses in case of an organ transplant.
- Ambulance charges and room rents are covered under the plan
- Maternity benefit coverage is provided along with the newborn expenses for the policyholders.
- HIV/AIDS related treatments are also compensated for under this family floater plan
Benefits of National Parivar Mediclaim Policy
Let us look at some of the prominent benefits of National Parivar Mediclaim Policy that can be availed by the policyholders at the time of the claiming procedure:
- For four consecutive years, the plan covers the healthcare checkup charges of up to Rs. 5000 for the policyholders
- Medical second opinion is provided in case of the diagnosis of a critical illness
- For every claim free year, accumulated benefits like no claim bonus are added to the sum assured under the purchased health insurance policy. Around 5% discount is included in your claim amount that can be availed at the time of the claim settlement procedure.
- Different types of optional covers are made available to choose from according to your financial budget and medical needs
You can consider National Parivar Mediclaim Policy when investing in a suitable family floater health insurance plan. You must thoroughly read its terms and conditions to understand it better. The fine print of the plan mentions the inclusions and exclusions of the plan that can avoid inconvenience at the time of the claiming procedure.
Also Read: Top National Health Insurance Plans
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.