Is Care Health insurance good?
Updated On Jul 23, 2022
Table of Contents
Health insurance has become a necessity with the rising costs of healthcare services and lifestyle diseases. Care Health Insurance Company Limited, considered to be one of the top health insurance providers in India provides a wide range of health insurance products. From healthcare delivery to preventive health solutions, the insurer has a unique business presence in the health insurance market due to its robust distribution channels. Care Enterprises Ltd, Union Bank of India, and Corporation Bank are the shareholders of Care Health Insurance Company Limited.
Key Benefits and Features of Care Health Insurance Plans
- Sum Insured: Care Health Insurance offers health cover with a sum insured of up to Rs.6 crore.
- Renewal: Health insurance policies from Care Health Insurance come with a lifelong renewability option.
- Cashless hospitalisation: Insured members can avail cashless hospitalisation at total cashless hospitals which are 8350+ and total cashless healthcare providers which are 15500+.
- Restore benefit: Sum insured will be automatically recharged at no extra cost if the claim amount exhausts your insurance coverage.
- No-Claim Bonus: For every claim-free year up to 100% increase in sum insured with No Claim Bonus. Ambulance expenses are reimbursed by the company
- Health checkup: Insured members can avail super annual health check-up regardless of their claim history.
- Claim process: Care Health Insurance doesn’t deal with a third-party. The company has a hassle-free direct claim settlement process.
- Premium payment: No paperwork needed to make premium payments to purchase or renew a health insurance policy as it can be done online through the company website.
- Insurance coverage: Pre and post-hospitalisation expenses covered, no sub-limit on vital expenses, and no co-payment up to 60 years of age.
- NCB Super Add-On made Mandatory under certain Sum Insured Options:
- The add-on is mandatory in case the SI is Rs.3 lakh and Rs.4 lakh.
- The add-on is mandatory in case the SI is Rs.5 lakh and the age of the individual is 45 years and below.
Care Health Insurance Policy Renewal
In order to provide a continuous comprehensive health insurance coverage for yourself and your family, make sure to renew your policy on time. For insurance plans provided by Care Health Insurance, renewal can be done online through the company website. Renewal premium payment can also be paid online using net banking, credit card, or debit card. Click on the 'Renew' tab available on the top right-hand corner of the page. Enter your policy number and date of birth to initiate the renewal process.
Founded in 2012, the insurance company is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. Care Health Insurance offers various health insurance plans at attractive prices. The plans offered by the company provides cover for the individual as well as his/her family. Some of the features of the products offered by Care Health Insurance are maternity cover, top-up cover, personal accident cover, and critical illness cover.