How To Check IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy Status?
Updated On Aug 12, 2022
Table of Contents
Health and medical care expenses are rising continually which makes it very important to protect yourself and your whole family against this rising medical expense.
A strong and good insurance policy like IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy will save you from the trauma of financial instability during your pre & post-hospitalization. IFFCO Insurance Company provides a comprehensive range of customized health insurance policies with the primary aim to fulfil your family’s healthcare requirements.
Key Features of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy
Following are some of the unique features of the IFFCO Tokio health insurance plans which make them stand out among the rest -
- Get cashless facility at more than 4000 network hospitals all over India
- Direct settlement of the claim without any TPA intervention
- Trouble-free claim process
- Flexibility to purchasing plans online and offline
- Health coverage with a huge amount insured available
- Get different discounts on the premiums
- Lifetime Renewability
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- No Medical check is required till 45 years
- Get an add-on for the Critical Illness & waiver of deductible
What’s Covered by the IFFCO Tokio General Health Insurance Plan?
- Reimbursement: For the medical costs at the hospitals that aren’t a part of the insurer’s authorized hospitals, costs incurred will be reimbursed by an insurance firm on the submission of documents and bills as proof.
- Cashless Hospitalization: The IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance has a wide variety of 4200+ authorized network hospitals where policyholders will get cashless benefits.
- Costs for Organ Donation: Costs incurred towards organ donation are also a part of health plan coverage from the IFFCO Tokio Insurance.
- Treatments Taken at Home: With expenses incurred in the hospital, the treatments done at home also are a part of this coverage.
- Other Treatments: Besides expenses for the hospitalization and pre & post-hospitalization costs, alternative treatments such as Homeopathy and Ayurveda are also covered by the health insurance plans from an insurance firm.
How to Check IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy Status?
One can easily track their IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plan claim status online from their office or can do it offline too. Policyholders will benefit from the digitized platform and will be able to instantly track down the claim status.
Suppose you have the claim registered and just want to track your IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plan claim status progress then you should follow the given steps:
- First, visit the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company's official website
- On the left side of their homepage, find the Dropdown Menu
- Click on the ‘Menu’ and go to ‘Claim’ Option
- You will be at Claims Page
- There you will find multiple options on your screen, select the Claim Status option
- Click on the ‘Claim Status’ option
- The page will redirect you to your claim status portal, where you can easily check your status without any help
- The page may have 2 dropdowns one for ‘Policy Number’ & ‘Claim Number’ and the second for the Search number
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button to see your plan claim status
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plan has a wide network of over 4200+ hospitals in different cities all over India. The Network Hospitals are authorized by the company to provide cashless benefits to IFFCO Insurance Company policyholders.
It means that the policyholders don’t need to pay any lump sum amount during their hospitalization or other medical costs incurred during the hospitalization.