How Is Digit Health Insurance?
Published On Aug 13, 2022
Table of Contents
You have complete protection against medical crises thanks to Digit medical insurance. Your financial security is guaranteed by Digit healthcare insurance when you or every covered member of your family need hospital care.
Digit Health insurance plans will provide you peace of mind throughout your medical procedures and save you from rushing around at the last moment. They achieve everything through a wide chain of hospitals that you may discover nearby. In order to maintain the health and wellbeing of your family members, you may register for Health Insurance by Digit.
Important Elements Of Digit Health Plus Policy
The benefits of this health coverage plan are as follows:
- Free Medical Examination Service: The amount of reimbursement offered is capped at Rs. 5000 rupees, or up to 0.25 percent of the total sum insured.
- Renewal Of The Insured Sum: When the insured sum runs out, it could be renewed. If a family floater insurance is in place, the amount insured is recovered. For instance, if the number of members is three and the amount covered is Rs.300000, and the money insured is used up upon a claim, then every covered individual would receive a refill of Rs. 300000 as their amount covered. Only unassociated disorders for every person are acceptable.
- Cumulative Bonus: When continuing your insurance, you will receive a Bonus called cumulative bonus if you've not already made any claims for hospitalizations due to a sickness, an injury, or a severe illness. Without having to pay any more charges, the sum-covered value will rise.
List of Digit Health Insurance Plans
There are various plans offered by digit insurance, some of them are mentioned below:
Digit Smart Insurance
The Smart choice from Digit Insurance is simple vanilla insurance that functions nicely. Additionally, it is a cost-effective choice even though it may not have many advantages that other, more complex plans offer.
Option For Digit Insurance Comfort
The comfortable option from Digit Healthcare is solid insurance that offers a wide range of protection. In addition, it takes things a step further and provides severe disease coverage (for conditions like cancer), under which you receive an additional 25 percent of the insured money after your coverage has run out.
While Renewing your Digit Health Policy, there are some things to keep in mind
- This is the perfect moment to raise your Amount Insured. It cannot be done at any point during the year.
- Check to see whether you received an NCB if your plan gives one if you haven't made a claim within the last year.
- Just when you are renewing your policy you have the ability to add members of your family. So please keep it in mind.
Things Which Are Not Covered Under Digit Healthcare
The Digit healthcare insurance provides you with a range of medical services, but there are also a few limitations stated that may or may not be unintentional. This list would go through a few of the usual things which are not covered under this healthcare plan and how it affects you as a consumer.
Expense Of Pos-natal and Prenatal
- These medical costs, barring the need for hospitalizations.
- Conditions That Already Exists
- The claim can not be filed if the condition exists already until the waiting period has passed.
- Hospitalization without a Physician's Recommendation
- Any illness which admitted you into hospital but that doesn't match the prescription made by the doctor is not included.
Among the top options in the nation is Digit Healthcare Insurance. Far beyond a webpage, they provide a distinctive and personalized service. The business takes the time to find out about your needs before guiding you through the procedure, including online enrollment and quote requests, as well as any queries you may have along the way. This isn't like conventional plans, which might be challenging to understand. This is not the case with Digit Medical Insurance.
Also read: How Is Manipal Cigna Health Insurance?