How Is Manipal Cigna Health Insurance?
Updated On Aug 11, 2022
Table of Contents
- Reasons To Consider Manipal Cigna Health Insurance
- What Is The Procedure For Filing A Manipal Cigna Medical Insurance Claim?
- How Is The Premium For ManipalCigna Health Insurance Calculated?
A collaborative partnership between the Cigna Corporation and Manipal Group resulted in the creation of the independent medical insurance provider ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited. Offering a variety of all-inclusive healthcare plans, the organisation provides a full suite of healthcare plans that include all medical costs and provide medical benefits to everyone, be it personnel, families, or groups.
Reasons To Consider Manipal Cigna Health Insurance
Manipal Cigna is among the most popular medical insurance companies since it provides consumers with a number of exclusive benefits. The benefits listed below are available for you if you choose to do business with ManipalCigna:
- The provider's ProHealth line of healthcare insurance policies stands out compared to any other medical insurance policies due to their distinctive coverage advantages.
- It is the very first policy to provide global health care coverage to staff members of an organisation who often travel overseas to work was Cigna's group healthcare plan.
- The provider's primary service, ProActiv Living, assists you in managing wellness-related issues and leading a healthier lifestyle.
- In India, the business has partnerships with a network of 4500+ hospitals to provide cashless claim payouts.
- For the benefit of its clients, Manipal Cigna has collaborated with health companies to offer a free-of-cost approach to healthcare facilities.
- Clients can receive reward points through the corporation's wellness initiatives by maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
What Is The Procedure For Filing A Manipal Cigna Medical Insurance Claim?
Health insurance claims can be made in the following two ways with Manipal Cigna Health Insurance -
Process for Making Cashless Health Insurance Claims with Manipal Cigna
- Notify the company if your hospitalisation is planned (48 hours in advance) or unexpected (within 24 hours).
- Present your health card and identification at the hospital in the network.
- The pre-authorization paperwork and medical records will then be sent from the network hospital to ManipalCigna, who will check all the information.
- The network hospital will provide the business authorising the sum of the discharge summary upon discharge.
- ManipalCigna will pay the network hospital once everything is in order.
Process for Making Reimbursement Health Insurance Claims with Manipal Cigna
- Your claim will be resolved on a refund basis if you were receiving hospital care at a facility that does not come under the network.
- After notifying Manipal Cigna about the claim, you can begin receiving treatment.
- Pay the hospital bills associated with your therapies.
- Receive the Release Report following your hospital discharge.
- Complete the form for the Manipal Cigna Healthcare Insurance claim and send it along with every original hospital expense and medical report. The insurance provider should also get the release report.
- Manipal Cigna would evaluate the supporting documentation, confirm the legitimacy of the claim, and subsequently refund the healthcare cost.
How Is The Premium For ManipalCigna Health Insurance Calculated?
A medical insurance policy's premium cost is a key consideration. You wouldn't want to get a policy where your premiums exceed the value of the perks.
Your quest is now over if you were looking for a calculator for a premium because it is available on the product page of ManipalCigna. Users may calculate the premium they will be required to pay anytime they choose policies for healthcare insurance by using the calculator for premium, which is also integrated into every single product page.
Manipal Cigna's health care plans offer extensive coverage up to Rs 10 Million. The plans' structure is fairly inclusive, making them ideal for anyone who wants to insure every member of their family under one single plan. Advantages of this insurance include a compounding bonus, the expense of things such as child care, contemporary medical care, and global coverage.