Comparing Features of the Best Health Insurance Plans Available in India
Updated On Aug 10, 2022
Table of Contents
An efficient health insurance policy is all that you need when you encounter a medical problem. Nowadays, there are many different kinds of health insurance available in the industry; what you are required to do is to choose a plan carefully. A healthcare provider is crucial if you want to choose a policy that meets your budget and provides extensive coverage.
The variety of healthcare policy options puts us in a difficult situation and makes it difficult to select the right one for our loved ones and ourselves. The top plans for health insurance offered in India are listed below.
The Best Health Insurance Plans In India
Healthcare insurance requirements differ from person to person, therefore it is advisable to analyze your preferences and requirements before buying anything. The plans are listed below.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance
With the possibility of a family floater, ICICI Lombard health insurance provides this all-inclusive policy for both you and your loved ones that enable you to include each individual of your family in only a single policy.
- This insurance's benefits include the elimination of medical checkups beforehand, no restrictions on hospital room rentals, and no co-pay for anyone over 45 years of age.
- It provides significant perks and coverage.
- The policy bearer is also qualified for two annual vouchers for free medical checkups.
Individual Max Bupa Health Companion Plan
It is designed to handle every unexpected disease that could strike and leave you bedridden and broke. It is a very cost-effective healthcare program that covers a variety of healthcare expenses, from hospital stays to ambulance fees. If you get bitten by any animal, the cost of the vaccination is covered, and a 2-years policy duration is available.
- It pays for all room rental costs as well as costs for the hospital stay's first thirty days and last sixty days.
- You receive a 12.5 percent discount on premium if you buy it for 24 months.
- Health examinations and up to Rs. 3,000 in emergency ambulance costs are covered.
Optima Star Family Health
A family floater plan from Star Medical Insurance provides coverage for every member of the family. At a low cost, this policy provides a number of health features.
- If you experience an accident, the insurance coverage will immediately rise to 25 percent. (up to Rs. 500000).
- Benefits for regular checkups are available to the policy bearer if no claims were made during the insurance year.
- If for any reason you were not able to renew the policy, you get a 4 months grace period.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha
This healthcare policy provides optimal protection at a reasonable price. There are no age restrictions on it. You receive an additional bonus under this policy after each year if you don't file a claim. Basically, it's a wonderful plan with excellent coverage.
- You benefit from reduced paperwork, quick claim resolution, and tax advantages.
- There are no upper and lower age restrictions.
Manipal Lifetime Health By Cigna
Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Firm's Healthcare plan promises a comprehensive healthcare plan with protection up to 30 million for both local and international cover per individual.
- They guarantee to pay for inpatient hospitalization both in India and overseas, with no limitation on coverage of rent for the room anywhere globally.
- For illnesses that are unrelated to coverages inside of India, there is an unlimited restoring advantage of the insurance amount.
You must select insurance based on a variety of considerations, not simply on price quotes, such as the total insured amount, partner hospitals, etc. Always purchase health insurance coverage early in life since it is less expensive and would protect you if you become ill as you get older.