Care Senior Policy: Features And Benefits Explained
Published On Nov 16, 2021 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Investing in a suitable health insurance policy is important as it is of great use in the long run. Health insurance plans compensate for the high costs of medical treatments in times of emergency and help the policyholders in avoiding the exhaustion of their savings. It is important for the policyholders to analyze their requirements before investing in a certain plan. Tax benefits, no claim bonus, complementary preventive medical checkups, etc. are some of the perks of the regular health insurance plans that can be bought by the individuals. However, for senior citizens it is advisable to invest in a separate senior citizen plan as it offers sufficient coverage to the elderly people.
About Care Health Insurance Plans
Reliance Enterprises Limited, Corporation Bank, and Union Bank of India together form the Care health insurance firm. They work collectively to offer their best services to the policyholders with the help of the recent technological advancements and it makes sure that the policyholders get the much needed financial support in case of an emergency. Let us look at some of the usual features of the Care health insurance firm:
Must Read: Why Should You Buy Care Health Insurance Plans?
- It provides cashless claims at over 8,250+ linked hospitals that network with the insurer
- With a decent claim settlement ratio of 92.83% in FY 2018-19, the company signifies its reliability and credibility in claim procedures
- COVID-19 covers under all the plans by Care health insurance offer a pandemic support to the people
- Lifelong renewability of services make the renewal of the plans hassle free
About Care Senior Policy
Care Senior Policy is a senior citizen health insurance plan offered by the Care health insurance company to its policyholders. It specifically caters the medical needs of the senior citizens effectively. It offers the senior citizens financial aid for their medical treatments and ensures the quality treatment without worrying about the monetary constraints. This plan can be bought as an individual plan or as a family floater health insurance plan. It covers all the age-related illnesses, alternative therapies, surgeries, hospitalization costs, daycare costs, and a lot more. This is one of the comprehensive plans that covers the needs of the policyholders at an affordable price.
Features of Care Senior Policy
Following are some of the essential benefits of Care Senior Policy for the policyholders:
- This plan covers the daycare expenses, pre and post hospitalization costs, daily allowances, inpatient costs, domiciliary costs, and much more.
- It compensates for the organ donor expenses in case of an organ transplant of the policyholder
- The plan offers room rents and ambulance charges in case of medical emergency
- Complementary annual healthcare checkups are provided to all the policyholders of this plan
- Alternative treatments like AYUSH covers are also a part of this extensive policy
Benefits of Care Senior Policy
Let us look at the important benefits of Care Senior Policy, that can be availed by the policyholders at the time of the claim settlement process:
- When investing in Care Senior Policy, policyholders need not go through the pre-policy medical checkup to get the plan
- For every claim free year, the policyholders are offered with a 10% increase in their claim amount.
- This accumulated benefit can be availed at the time of the claiming procedure
- Apart from the regular treatments, modern treatments and AYUSH treatments are also included under this plan
- Policyholders can renew their plans without any upper age limit with the help of the lifetime renewability services
- In case of exhaustion of the sum assured, there is an automatic recharge of the claim amount for the policyholders
This senior citizen health insurance plan must be considered when looking for suitable plans for your parents or in-laws. This plan by Care health insurance can be compared with other plans, to make a suitable choice for yourself and your loved ones. You must carefully go through the fine print of the plan to make sure that it meets all your requirements at an affordable price.
Also Read: Care Freedom Policy: Features And Benefits Explained
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.