Care Freedom Policy: Features And Benefits Explained
Published On Nov 15, 2021
Table of Contents
Choosing a suitable health insurance policy is necessary as it has to offer the best services in the long run and it must be of great use in case of a medical emergency. Therefore, you must analyze your medical requirements before investing in a particular health insurance plan. You can compare several plans before choosing the best one out of them. You must go through their features and then narrow down your options according to your medical needs.
About Care Health Insurance Plans
Care health insurance company is a well known health insurance provider in the country and is a tie up between Reliance Enterprises Limited, Corporation Bank, and Union Bank of India. They work together to provide their best services to the policyholders with the help of technological advancements and it also offers the best customer support. Following are some of the common features of a Care health insurance plan:
Must Read: Discovering Care Senior Health Insurance
- Cashless claims are available at around 8,250+ linked hospitals of the insurer
- With a decent claim settlement ratio of 92.83% in FY 2018-19, the company signifies its reliability in claims
- All the plans have COVID-19 coverage to help the policyholders get through the pandemic easily
lifelong renewability of services are offered in case of renewal of the plans
About Care Freedom Policy
Care Freedom Policy by Care health insurance firm intends to free the policyholders from all sorts of worries regarding their high cost of medical bills. This plan is available in two different variants for the policyholders to choose from and can be bought with a minimum entry age of 18 years for adults and 90 days for children. This plan is available in both individual and family floater basis where upto 6 members can be added under the family coverage. This plan can be bought for 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years as per the convenience of the policyholders. You can get the plan for a longer term to avoid frequent renewal of the plan.
Features of Care Freedom Policy
Following are the prominent features under Care Freedom Policy that can be availed by the policyholders:
- This policy offers lifetime renewability of the plan for the policyholders thus enabling them to renew plans without any upper age limit.
- Co-payment ranges between 20% to 30% depending on the age of the policyholder
- No claim bonus is added to the claim amount for every claim free year
- Inpatient care, domiciliary expenses, pre and post hospitalization, ambulance charges, etc. are compensated for under this plan
- Lump sum amount is offered for the consumable allowances like attendants fee, transportation, consumables, and much more
Benefits of Care Freedom Policy
Let us look at some of the essential benefits of Care Freedom Policy for the policyholders:
- You can get quick and hassle free claim settlements with both cashless and reimbursement claim services
- It has a 24 month waiting period for the pre-existing diseases and is available in different policy tenures
- A 15 day free look period is offered to the policyholders to go through the terms of the plan starting from the day of purchase of the policy
- The claim amount under this plan can be recharges with no extra cost in case of complete exhaustion
- Irrespective of the claim history, frequent healthcare checkups are offered to the policyholders under this plan
- Additional lump sum amount is offered if the hospitalization period exceeds 10 days
- Home care expenses are also a part of the benefits under this plan that can be availed when claiming the plan
You can invest in Care Freedom Policy by Care health insurance company to get rid of all your worries regarding the finances in case of a medical emergency. You must carefully examine the fine print of the plan to understand the policy thoroughly and avail the benefits conveniently at the time of the claim settlement process.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.