Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plan: Renewal And Claim Process
Published On Jul 12, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Bharti AXA health insurance is a tie-up between Bharti Enterprises and AXA. since the year 2008, the company has been providing its customers with a variety of insurance products. These products offer wide coverage which can include you, your spouse, children, and dependent parents. The company has been recognized by several awards for its better work in the health insurance field. It has always come up with innovative solutions to solve the grievances of the customers and provide them with quality services thus giving them a whole new experience.
About Bharti AXA Health Insurance
Bharti AXA health insurance offers comprehensive and customized health insurance policies that meet the requirements of the customers at a negotiable price. The policies offer wide coverage with their standard plans but the coverage can be extended by adding on the top-up plans which include extra benefits at an affordable price. Let us look at some of the standard features of Bharti AXA health insurance:
- The company has a network of 4,500+ linked hospitals that provide cashless claims to its policyholders.
- The firm has a claim settlement ratio of 76.01% in FY 2019-20.
- It provides the facility of lifelong renewability of policies which ensures the connection between the insurer and the policyholder.
- Considering the ongoing pandemic, the company also makes sure that COVID-19 covers are rolled out to individuals at an affordable price.
The Renewal Process of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
After the policy tenure expires, you are supposed to renew your health insurance policies. The renewal of the policy makes sure that you continue to avail the benefits of the health insurance policy. It can be done online without much effort at the official website of the insurer. Let us look at the steps involved in renewing the Bharti AXA health insurance policy online:
- Visit the official website of Bharti AXA and click on the ‘Health’ section.
- Under the ‘Health’ section, choose ‘Renew existing Bharti AXA Policy’ from the given three options.
- Enter your details like policy number, name, policy expiry date, mobile number, email address, and much more.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to pay the premium of the renewed policy.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive a confirmation mail and the digital documents of your policy will be sent to you via email.
If you face any difficulty in renewing your health insurance policy online, then you can either call on their toll-free number for help or can visit your nearest Bharti AXA branch.
Claim Process of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
You can make a hassle-free claim of your health insurance policy purchased from Bharti AXA health insurance by following the steps given below:
1. Cashless Claim Settlement Process At Bharti AXA Health Insurance
Follow the given steps to make a cashless claim with Bharti AXA health insurance:
- Get hospitalized in a network hospital of Bharti AXA health insurance and inform your insurer about it as soon as possible.
- You must produce your health ID card at the hospital desk when asked.
- Fill a pre-authorization form at the hospital desk and submit it along with the necessary documents.
- Once your details and documents are verified, you will receive a confirmation and your medical dues will be cleared with the hospital directly by the insurer.
2. Reimbursement Claim Settlement Process At Bharti AXA Health Insurance
Let us look at the steps to follow, to make a reimbursement claim at Bharti AXA health insurance:
- Get yourself admitted to any hospital of your choice and inform the insurer about the same at the earliest.
- Seek your medical treatment, clear the dues, and collect all the documents like discharge papers, prescriptions, medical bills, invoices, consultations, etc.
- Attach all your documents with the claim settlement form and submit your claim request.
- Once your documents are verified and the request is accepted, the amount paid by you at the hospital will be transferred to your bank account.
You should always keep the documents ready which you will be required during the claim settlement process as it makes the whole process quick and smooth for you, and you will get enough time to be with the patient without worrying about the medical finances.
Also Read: Guide To Health Insurance Renewal Online
Why Bharti AXA is The Choice You Need to Make?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.