Advantages of Star Health Insurance Plans
Updated On Sep 20, 2023
Table of Contents
Health insurance plans are offered by a plethora of health insurance providers that are there in the insurance market. To choose the best health insurer for yourself, you can compare the features of the top insurers and consider factors like their claim settlement ratio, incurred claim ratio, coverage, range of plans available, etc. Based on your requirements and financial budget, you can invest in a particular health insurance plan by your desired health insurance provider.
About Star Health Insurance Firm
Star Health insurance is a well known insurance company in the indian insurance market. Health insurance companies are a saviour these days, as the inflation rise has increased the cost of basic treatments in the private hospitals. Health insurance plans compensate for the medical bills incurred during the treatment and save the financial savings of the policyholders.
Star Health insurance company offers comprehensive and cost-effective health insurance plans for individuals, children, families, newborns, women, senior citizens, and diabetic or cancer patients. Apart from compensating for the hospitalization costs, these plans also maintain the quality of treatment received by the insurer.
Must Read: Star Health Insurance for Autism
Advantages of Star Health Insurance Plans
Health insurance plans offered by the Star Health Insurance firm offer extensive and affordable health insurance plans to their policyholders. Following are some of the essential advantages of having a health insurance cover from Star Health Insurance:
- Different types of individual and family floater plans are offered by the insurer
- Single and multi year plans are available which gives the policyholders options under the policy tenure
- For every claim free year, cumulative bonus on the sum assured is rewarded
- 8000+ network hospitals linked with the insurer offer cashless claim benefits
- Co-payments are not applicable for policyholders below 60 years of age
- The firm has less documentation process and quick claim settlement process
- Lifetime renewability benefits can be availed on most of the plans by Star Health Insurance
- The official website of Star Health insurance can be used for inquiring of the cost of premium
Add-On Covers And Optional Benefits By Star Health Insurance
Sometimes the basic health insurance plans can be insufficient and therefore to help the policyholders in enhancing the coverage of their plan, the insurers offer optional and additional covers. Some of the commonly offered add-ons by Star Health Insurance are:
- Maternity plans
- Critical illness covers
- Co-payment benefits
- Outpatient dental care
The flexibility of buying, renewing, and adding top-ups to a policy can be availed over the internet by being at home. You can use the online premium calculator of the Star Health Insurance, to estimate your future expenses and then accordingly plan your budget. Using the estimate you can purchase an add-on cover for yourself.
Inclusions Under Star Health Insurance Plans
Following are some of the basic inclusions of a health insurance plan offered by Star Health Insurance firm:
- Hospitalization expenses including bed charges, nursing expenses, consultation fees, etc.
- Intensive care costs and expenses for surgeries are also compensated by the insurer.
ambulance charges with room rents are among its basic inclusions
- Treatments like AYUSH are also looked after under the plans by Star Health Insurance.
- Organ donor expenses and daycare procedures are also included under the plans.
Some Common Star Health Insurance Covers
Star health insurance firm offers a wide range of plans, out of which a few have been listed below:
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Plan
- Star Senior Citizens Red Carpet Insurance Plan
- Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
- Young Star Insurance Policy cover
- Star Health Gain Plan
- Star Micro Rural and Farmers Care Policy
Star health insurance is known for its trusted base of customers and you can consider it as a wise option when looking for a suitable health insurance provider. You must go through the policy terms to make sure that your requirements have been included by the insurer at an affordable premium rate for you and your loved ones.