Aditya Birla Health Insurance payment process
Published On Feb 14, 2023
Table of Contents
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Payment Process Online
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Payment Process Offline
Aditya Birla Health Insurance is one of the best insurance companies in India. It is regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). The company provides numerous life and non-life insurance products to provide insurance solutions to all groups of people. In addition to protecting over 10 million lives, the insurance company provides excellent customer support for policyholders. You can complete the renewal payment process in both ways, online and offline. Read on to find out more about Aditya Birla Health Insurance's payment process.
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Payment Process Online
Everyone, whether a new or existing customer of Aditya Birla Health Insurance, can pay a premium while sitting at home. Listed below are some ways to make premium payments online.
Payment Through the Website
Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete the payment process through the website.
- Visit the official website of Aditya Birla Health Insurance.
- Under the tab “My Account” click on “My Dashboard”.
- Login using a mobile number or through a user ID and password. Create your account in case you are a new user.
- The policy details will be listed after you successfully log in to the portal.
- Select the insurance plan for which you want to make payment.
- Enter your card details to complete the payment process.
Payment Through Internet Banking:
It is easy to complete the payment process through a bill desk or bill junction account. The steps to take are outlined below.
- Log in to www.billdesk.com or the bill junction website.
- Register yourself online if you are a new user of Bill Junction or Bill Desk.
- Under the insurance category, choose Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance.
- Select your policy and complete the payment.
Payment Through e-Wallets:
The policyholders can make payments through numerous e-commerce payment systems and UPI, including Paytm, Mobikwik, Airtel Payments, JIO Money, Google Pay, and more.
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Payment Process Offline
You can also make renewal payments through different offline payment modes. Some of the payment processing methods are listed below.
Payment at Associated Banks:
The policyholder can also pay their Aditya Birla Health Insurance policy premiums by cash/cheque or demand draft at any bank branch of ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, or Axis Bank nearby.
Payment through NACH Auto-Debit:
You can eliminate the risk of a policy lapse by paying the insurance premiums on time through the NACH auto-debit feature. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Get a NACH/Direct Debit form by downloading it or getting one from one of the company's branch offices.
- Send the properly completed NACH/Direct Debit Form to your nearby branch office or the ABSLI Head Office at least 35 days before your due date, together with an original cancelled cheque with the MICR code.
Payment at Aditya Birla Health Insurance Branches:
All Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance locations accept cash, checks, and money orders for premium payments. Additionally, some sites accept premium payments made with a credit or debit card too. However, here are the guidelines that you must keep in mind.
- Cash payments up to Rs. 49,999 are allowed.
- You can pay through cheque or demand draft to Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- During payment acknowledgement, third-party payment standards would be applicable.
Payment Through Debit Card and ATM:
You can also pay online at different banks using a debit card and ATM Pin. Some of the banks associated with Aditya Birla Health Insurance are Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Kranata Gramin Bank, Indusind Bank, and others.
In conclusion, Aditya Birla Health Insurance provides the best features and facilities to its customers. In addition to the renewal payment process, you can contact customer support for any other inquiries such as claim assistance, or know about the status of your health insurance policy.