Reliance Health Insurance Premium Payment Process
Published On Jan 12, 2023 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Reliance Health Insurance which is a subsidiary of Reliance Capital is a leading name in the health insurance sector. Offering a number of health insurance plans such as Reliance Health Gain Insurance, Reliance General Corona Rakshak Policy, Reliance Health Super Top-Up, Reliance Health Infinity Policy, and many more. To purchase any of the health insurance plans offered by Reliance Health Insurance, you need to pay the premium at regular intervals to keep your policy active. The premium for the Reliance Health Insurance plan can be done in several ways. In today’s blog, let us understand all about the Reliance Health Insurance premium payment process.
Process of Paying Reliance Health Insurance Premium
In order to keep your health insurance policy active, it is very important for you to pay the premium amount mentioned on your policy papers on time. Here is how you can pay for Reliance Health Insurance premium:
- You first need to visit the official website of Reliance Health Insurance
- On the page visible, you need to enter the policy number and other details and then you will be redirected to your plan page
- On the plan page, go to the payment tab. On the payment page, you can select a desired payment option and accordingly pay for Reliance Health Insurance premium
Once you have paid for Reliance Health Insurance premium, do not forget to claim tax deductions as specified under the Income Tax Act of 1961.
Factors Affecting Reliance Health Insurance Premium
There are several factors that affect the Health Insurance premium such as the following:
- Type of plan: Depending on the type of plan you are buying, the health insurance premium accordingly varies. For instance, the health premium for family health insurance plans is higher.
- Add-ons: There are different add-ons available with your health insurance plan, so if you include add-ons to your plan, then the premium goes up.
- Age: The age of the policyholder also affects the Reliance Health Insurance premium. More the age of the individual, the higher will be the premium of Reliance Health Insurance.
- Pre-existing disease: If you have any pre-existing disease, then the Reliance Health insurance premium in such cases will be higher. Moreover, it is very important to inform your insurer about the pre-existing disease.
Why Should You Buy Reliance Health Insurance Plans?
There are several reasons why you should buy Reliance Health Insurance plans over the other plans available:
- The cost of medical expenses is constantly rising, and thus to reduce the financial burden that might accompany a medical emergency, it is important to have Reliance Health Insurance plans. The reason why you should buy Reliance Health Insurance plans is that they offer amazing benefits at affordable premiums.
- On buying Reliance Health Insurance plans, you can get discounts if you are a girl child or a single woman, and even on paying through specific payment modes. There are discounts available when you are buying family health plans as well.
- With Reliance Health Insurance plans, you get the option of lifetime renewability. This means that you can renew your Reliance Health Insurance plans throughout your lifetime.
- In case you are not satisfied with your Reliance Health Insurance plan, you also get the option to port your existing plan during the time of renewal.
- As there are a number of network hospitals associated with Reliance Health Insurance, you can easily avail of cashless treatment at these network hospitals. It is quite easy to raise cashless claims whenever you are seeking treatment at a Reliance network hospital.
- You can also get your sum assured reinstated when you have bought a Reliance Health insurance plan.
- There are tax benefits available with Reliance Health Insurance plans which means you can enjoy tax deductions once you buy a Reliance Health plan. The details about tax deductions are specified in the Income Tax Act of 1961.
- Under a Reliance Health Insurance plan, you can get coverage for pre and post-hospitalisation, surgery costs, and many more. You can even include different add-ons or health insurance riders to your Reliance Health Insurance plan and enhance the coverage of the plans even further.
- With Reliance Health Insurance, you can get both cashless and reimbursement claims depending on whether you are seeking treatment at a network or non-network hospital.
So, you can easily pay for Reliance Health Insurance online by directly visiting the official website of Reliance Health Insurance. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with the insurer for more details on the payment.
Does Health Insurance Premium Increase Every Year in India