IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,300
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 50,000
- Minimal Documentation
- Roadside Assistance
- 4 Hour Claim Settlement
Top IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
About IFFCO TOKIO
When it comes to car insurance, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance provides comprehensive coverage to its policyholders, providing them to protect their cars from accidents, fire, theft, natural disasters, man-made disasters, and other unexpected events. It also provides two other types of car insurance plans which comprise third-party car insurance policy and comprehensive car insurance policy at affordable premium rates.
Key Features of IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Cashless Garages
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 Lakh
24*7 Claim Assistance
Number of Add-ons
Up to 50%
Reasons to Buy IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
There are a number of insurance companies that offer car insurance plans which makes it a daunting task to select the best one. To help you out, we have enlisted some convincing reasons why you should buy car insurance plans with IFFCO Tokio:
- Quick Claim Settlement: With a claim settlement ratio of 95.80%, IFFCO Tokio is a reliable name when it comes to claim settlement. It has a QCS facility to ensure that car insurance claims are settled in a matter of a few minutes.
- 24*7 Support: IFFCO Tokio provides 24*7 support so that you can get all your queries pertaining to car insurance resolved. You can contact the support team anytime for instant support.
- Cashless Garages: IFFCO Tokio has a tie-up with over 4,300 cashless garages that provide the facility of cashless repairs. With a large number of cashless garages available, you can easily locate a nearby network garage in your area.
- Customised Plan: On adding different types of add-ons to your car insurance plan, you can get the plan customised as per your needs. However, by including these add-ons, the car insurance premium becomes higher.
- Personal Accident Cover: A personal accident cover is available with the IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan, which offers compensation in the case of the death of the owner or disability as a result of an accident.
Types of IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
The three different types of IFFCO Tokio car insurance policies that you can consider buying are:
- Third-party Car Insurance: According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, every car owner must have at least a third-party car insurance. Third-party car insurance as the name suggests provides coverage for third-party liabilities.
- Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance: Standalone Own Damage car insurance protects the car if it is damaged due to any reason. However, this plan does not provide any coverage for third-party damages.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: The premium of a Comprehensive Car Insurance plan is higher as it provides coverage for both third-party liability and standalone own damage. You can include a number of add-ons to this plan.
Coverage in IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Listed below are the coverage you get on buying car insurance plans with IFFCO Tokio:
- Any damage due to accidents or collisions
- If the insured vehicle is lost or stolen
- Any damage due to fire
- Personal accident coverage up to Rs. 15 lakhs
- Third-party coverage
Exclusions in IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
There are certain things that are not covered under IFFCO Tokio car insurance plans such as the following:
- Any kind of electrical or mechanical breakdown resulting in wear and tear of the insured vehicle
- Any accident that takes place if the driver is riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- If a mishap takes place and the driver is found riding without a valid driving license
- If any accident takes place outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy papers
List of Add-ons Available with IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Some of the add-ons that you can include in your IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan are as follows:
Please note that on including these add-ons to your car insurance plan, the premium becomes higher.
How to Buy IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance?
To buy IFFCO Tokio car insurance plans, here is all that you need to do:
- Visit the official website of IFFCO Tokio
- Click on the car insurance tab
- Enter details like vehicle registration number, it's model, fuel type and others
- Based on the information entered, you will be taken to the quotes page
- Select a desired plan and proceed with paying the premium
- Once you have paid the premium, you will receive details of your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy
Why Should You Buy IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Online?
There are several reasons such as those listed below why you should buy IFFCO Tokio car insurance online:
- Buying car insurance plans online saves a lot of time and effort. While buying car insurance online, you just need to submit a few details.
- There is minimal paperwork required when you buy car insurance with IFFCO Tokio online. You just have to submit a few documents, make the premium payment, and buy the IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan.
- On buying IFFCO Tokio car insurance plans online, you can also get discounts and thus buy car insurance at affordable premiums.
- There is no involvement of an agent or intermediates when you buy car insurance online. Thus, the online process reduces the cost of insurance agents.
- When you buy IFFCO Tokio car insurance plans online, you also get a dedicated 24*7 support from the team.
- You get instant update about car insurance policy being issued when you follow the online process of buying car insurance with IFFCO Tokio
How to Renew IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Online?
Listed below are the steps in which you can renew IFFCO Tokio car insurance plans online:
- Click on the car insurance tab of IFFCO Tokio
- Enter your car insurance policy number along with details like ots expiry date, vehicle registration number and others
- You will be taken to your policy page. Then, you can include more add-ons or reduce the number of add-ons, depending on which the premium will vary
- Proceed with paying the premium payment
- Once your payment has been approved, you will receive details of your renewed car insurance policy
Tips to Reduce Car Insurance Premium Amount
Want to buy car insurance plans at affordable premiums? Listed below are certain tips to reduce car insurance premium:
- Installing security devices like anti-theft device ensures safety. Thus, if you have such devices installed in your car, you can save on car insurance premium.
- Avoid making small claims, as a claim-free year provides additional No Claim Bonus benefits to policyholders.
- Select the add-ons wisely as including a number of add-ons simply increases the car insurance premium.
- To further reduce the car insurance premium, you can also increase the voluntarily deductible part.
Benefits of IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance
- Avail unlimited benefits of zero depreciation cover
- Get help at your fingertips. IFFCO-TOKIO guarantees 24X7 emergency roadside assistance
- An expansive network of 4300+ garages
- Enjoy coverage for LPG/CNG fuel kit
- Damages and loss of electrical and non-electrical accessories is covered by the insurance company
IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance Add-Ons
No Claim Bonus Protection Cover
No Claim Bonus can well be described as a bonus offered when you make no claims in the previous year. However, you do lose the privilege of opting for a claim. This add-on ensures that your No-Claim Bonus is safeguarded even if you proceed with a claim.
Road Side Assistance Cover
Think about the hassles you might put up with when stranded in the middle of nowhere? There could be a flat tyre situation, mechanical breakdown or engine failure. This is when a roadside assistance rider comes of great help. Immediate help is sent to you and services like towing, refuelling, key replacement and other valuable services are offered to you
Engine Protection Cover
If the engine of a car incurs damage, be certain that repairing it is an expensive affair. Pairing your policy with an engine protection cover ensure that in case of an engine breakdown or damage, you are not required to shell out anything
Key Replacement Rider
If your vehicle is unfortunately robbed or you have misplaced your keys, this rider covers the cost of lock replacement in your car
Return to Invoice Cover
In circumstances when your vehicle is deemed as a total loss, return to invoice serves as the most profitable add-on. Thinking how? Well, it helps you achieve the original invoice price of the car. Everything from registration charges to road tax are paid by the insurer
IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance Claim Process
Talk to Your Insurance CompanyCall IFFCO-TOKIO’s helpline number 1800 103 5499 or Visit the workshop and register the claim.
Drop in At the WorkshopYou can drive your vehicle to the nearest workshop or get the same towed
The Survey BeginsA surveyor is appointed in 24-48 hours soon after the claim is registered
Documents Must Be SubmittedDocuments like DL, Claim Intimation Form, Aadhar Card, RC, PAN Card, Repair Estimate and a Policy copy must be provided to your insurance company
Survey Is Successfully DoneDetailed survey of the vehicle is completed in 24-48 hours
Decision Is TakenPost survey, the claim is usually accepted or declined by the surveyor. Vehicle repair-works commence only after approval
Delivery Order is Given OutAfter the repair is wrapped up, a thorough survey is done, and delivery order is issued
Non-Cashless Claims – What’s the Difference?Expenses in case of non-cashless claims are paid by you. However, your insurance company reimburses the claim amount without any hold-up
525 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
Explore Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
- Read on to find out the benefits of IFFCO Tokio car insurance in detail.
- Find out how to check the expiry date of the IFFCO Tokio Car insurance policy on the official website of the Insurance Information Bureau.
- Read this article to know how to prevent rejection of IFFCO Tokio car insurance.
- Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with your buddies? We have put together the perfect road trip checklist to make your life easier.
- What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to find out.
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance FAQs
I am a careful driver. Should I still buy the IFFCO-TOKIO car insurance policy?car insurance policy, regardless of how skilful a driver you are. It is a smart way to safeguard your finances. Cherry on the cake - buying motor insurance policy is mandatory.">Uncertainty is definite. Can you predict an accident? No! You must buy a car insurance policy, regardless of how skilful a driver you are. It is a smart way to safeguard your finances. Cherry on the cake - buying motor insurance policy is mandatory.
Signing up for IFFCO-TOKIO motor insurance policy is a time-consuming process. Is it true?
Absolutely not! Buying a policy takes a couple of minutes. IFFCO-TOKIO guarantees that your experience is seamless and hassle-free. Forget paperwork and long hours of wait. Sign up for a new policy quicker than ever imagined.
Why should I buy my car insurance policy from IFFCO-TOKIO? What advantages am I entitled to get?
IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance has long been in the business and is a trustworthy name. Buying a motor insurance policy from the company guarantees a quick, smooth, and problem-free experience. You can get a new policy in hand quicker than thought. Reaching out to the company for immediate assistance is simple. Requesting for a claim and getting the same settled takes lesser time than anticipated. Affordable insurance plans are offered to customers.
I have the IFFCO-TOKIO car insurance. Under what circumstances is a pre- acceptance inspection required?
pre-acceptance inspection is an absolute must in circumstances like break-in insurance, insurance for an imported vehicle, alteration of a theft protection rider and scenario wherein a new cheque is received after a cheque bounce.
What is the best way of communicating with IFFCO-TOKIO?
You can always reach out to IFFCO-TOKIO by dialling 1800 103 5499. Little were you aware that the company offers round the clock assistance.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Discover the comprehensive guide on claiming Own Damage Car ...22 September 2023
Discover the key to preserving your car's pristine appearanc...22 September 2023
Explore the significance of Tyre Speed Ratings.22 September 2023
Learn about different types of electric vehicles (EVs)21 September 2023
Global NCAP safety ratings for cars worldwide.21 September 2023