Bike Insurance Renewal And Claim Process At Reliance General Insurance
Updated On Sep 30, 2021
Purchasing insurance for your two wheeler is not that difficult. Read this post to learn about the factors to consider when purchasing two-wheeler insurance.
Table of Contents
Reliance General Insurance’s Motor OD Claim settlement ratio for the FY20 stands at 84.26%. The insurer has a wide network of 3800+ garages Everyone wants to maintain their two-wheeler in excellent shape and safety. However, you never know what sort of scenario you may encounter on the road. That is when the necessity for two bike insurance becomes apparent.
In the past few years, there has been a huge rise in the number of road accidents. Traffic congestion, poor road conditions, and the need to get there quickly make it difficult to drive quietly. Due to such catastrophes, purchasing two-wheeler insurance is the best method to deal with these situations. Purchasing insurance for your bike is a necessity if you want to save money on maintenance and repairs.
Things To Check While Purchasing Bike Insurance
In India, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) publishes a statutory list of necessary papers for both public and private sector insurers.
The following papers must be provided together with the Reliance insurance policy renewal form-
- Date of birth, name, gender, residence, and profession of the policyholder.
- Information about the policyholder's driver's license.
- The certificate number and registration number for a vehicle.
- The number from an old two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Net banking/credit/debit card information (for online payments).
It is typical for individuals to neglect to renew their bike insurance, and it is only after a long period that they realize their coverage has expired. Even renewing an expired two-wheeler insurance coverage with B? is now simple since it can be done without inspection or documentation. To avoid this trouble, one may choose three-year long-term insurance, which would prevent them from going through the procedure again and again.
How To Renew Bike Insurance Plan with Reliance General Insurance?
The following are the steps to renew an expired Reliance bike insurance policy online-
- You must input your vehicle registration number, email address, and cellphone number in the box on the left side of Reliance General's two-wheeler insurance website. All of this information is required.
- You will next be required to fill out some information, such as your two-wheeler model variation, the age of your bike, and the city in which your two-wheeler is registered.
- After deciding on the bike insurance add-ons and other features, you may pay online and renew the policy.
- The papers that will be sent will be used for their intended purpose.
- You will get all of the advantages of a smooth claim settlement procedure as well as access to a vast network of garages. As a result, the procedure is straightforward, and there is no complication involved in purchasing the appropriate bike insurance. It may be done online in the same manner that one purchases or renews regular insurance.
How To Make a Bike Insurance Claim with Reliance General Insurance?
Reliance General Insurance strives to make the bike insurance claim procedure as simple as possible for your convenience. Here's how the process of filing a bike insurance claim works-
- Step 1- As soon as a claim occurs, call our Helpline number +91 22 48903009 or connect with us through our website or Facebook Messenger.
- Step 2- Bring your bike to any of our approved network garages for service.
- Step 3- The bike is surveyed in one working day. Submit all necessary papers to the surveyor.
- Step 4- The company confirms its responsibility.
- Step 5- If you choose the cashless option, have your bike fixed by one of our company-approved facilities. We will settle the repair costs with the garage immediately up to the amount due.
- Step 6- If you do not choose the cashless option, you must pay for the repair costs. The invoices and claim form may then be sent to the surveyor/company for settlement.
- Step 7- Vehicle Delivery.
Reliance General Insurance's two-wheeler insurance is carefully intended to be your bike's perfect mate, just as your bike has been a dependable friend during all of your travels. According to the most recent Motor Vehicle Act, you must ensure your two-wheeler. Get Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance in minutes and avoid an Rs. 2000 fine.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.