Why Should I Buy HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plan?
Published On Sep 22, 2022 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
A health plan can assist you in maintaining financial security in the event of a variety of health issues. This is because it offers your insurance provider the right to provide you with financial support in case of hospitalisation. You must first comprehend your insurance coverage plan to make use of it.
HDFC Ergo provides a wide range of insurance-related goods, including health insurance. Customers are also provided with a variety of customised solutions for severe diseases and personal accidents.
Why Consider HDFC Ergo Policies?
Different insurance from HDFC Ergo offers coverage as an indemnity. There are hundreds of hospitals in the HDFC Ergo network where patients can receive care either cashlessly or with reimbursement. Depending on their policies, the insured receives essentially several benefits.
Benefits Of HDFC ERGO Health plan
The characteristics of HDFC ERGO are as follows. -
- Renewability: This insurance plan offers a quick and easy method for perpetual renewal. It gives you support in times of medical emergency and alleviates your financial worries so you can deal calmly with any trying situation.
- Pre And Post Hospitalisation: Pre-hospitalisation costs are covered for up to 60 days, and post-hospitalisation costs are covered for up to 90 days, under the health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo.
- Network Hospitals: The insurance company HDFC Ergo offers cashless hospitalisation. In this case, your insurance provider will pay for any medical expenses incurred while you were undergoing care at a network hospital, sparing you from having to pay for them out of pocket when times are bad.
- Global Coverage: Outside of the nation's borders, the standard HDFC Ergo does not offer coverage. However, a person's health insurance policy can be supplemented with an additional Global Coverage rider to provide coverage around the world. Anyone can now have insurance even when they travel away from the country by including this coverage in their ordinary health insurance policy.
Best HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans
The HDFC Ergo Company provides its clients with a variety of health insurance plans. Some of HDFC Ergo's best health plans are highlighted below:
- Critical Illness Plan: The HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company's this health insurance plan covers up to 15 serious illnesses. Up to the age 45, no medical examination is necessary to purchase the plan. Additionally, there is a lifetime renewal option available with this plan.
- My Health Women Suraksha Plan: Customers can choose from a variety of My Health Women Suraksha plan offered by HDFC Ergo Company. Additionally, coverage is provided for up to 25% of the insured amount, up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs, for difficulties related to pregnancy and childbirth (maximum).
- My Health Medisure Classic Insurance Plan: This insurance plan from HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company covers pre-hospitalisation costs, inpatient costs, and other related costs. Since there is no restriction on entry age under this plan, complete coverage for children up until the age of 23 is provided.
Process For Filing Claims With HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
The claim is the process through which a policyholder requests reimbursement from the insurer for costs incurred due to an accident, illness, or medical emergency. There are two ways to settle a health insurance claim: cashless or reimbursement claim.
The claim settlement ratio for HDFC ERGO has historically been very strong. For their prospective customers, that is encouraging news. Whenever contrasted to those of their rivals, their products do well in terms of pricing. Regarding deductions and room rent restrictions, HDFC ERGO insurance excels. Although their no-claim incentive scheme is not the most alluring, they do have adequate waiting periods. They give an annual 5% bonus without any claim, up to a maximum bonus of 50%.