Tips To Buy IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans Online
Updated On Jul 02, 2021
Table of Contents
Uncertainties in life and increased stress due to workload is making people more conscious and aware of their health. Apart from following a healthy regime, you need to secure your health financially to ensure quality treatment in case of a mishap. Health insurance is a necessity to make sure that you don’t have financial strains while receiving treatments in a hospital due to a rise in inflation. Health insurance not only covers your cost of treatment but also provides add-on benefits for extra coverage. It is a wise way of investing your money to save tax and also, incur health-related benefits.
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is a joint venture between Tokio Marine Group and Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO). It was incorporated in 2000 and provides a wide range of insurance policies in different areas. IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance offers both individual and family floater plans to its policyholders. The policies by IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance are designed to meet the demands of all the sections of the society in a pocket-friendly way.
About IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
With its embracing and effective health insurance policies, IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance facilitates the customers to buy cost-effective policies and enjoy maximum benefits. Let us look at some of the features of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance:
- The company has a network of 5000+ hospitals to ensure cashless treatments to its policyholders.
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 96.33% in the FY 2019-20.
- It provides lifelong renewability of policies to its customers.
How To Buy IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policies?
You can buy IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance policies online without much effort. You can either buy the policies from their official website or can take the help of some private insurers’ websites. Below are the steps to buy IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance from their official website:
- Visit the company’s website.
- Click on ‘Buy’ under the ‘Health’ tab.
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’
- Fill necessary details to calculate your premium and adjust it accordingly.
- Enter your medical history, if any.
- Make the payment for the policy.
After the payment for the policy bought is successfully made, the policy-related documents will be sent virtually to your registered email ID.
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
Like other health insurers, IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance offers the following set of benefits to its policyholders:
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans come with sum insured reinstatement. In case the claims have been made during policy years, the plan restores the full claim amount after the existing claim gets exhausted.
- There is no maximum age limit for the coverage to stop. It offers lifelong renewability to its policyholders. Policies can be renewed every year with the same benefits.
- Once in every four claim-free years, IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance provides you with a free health care check-up. It can be availed at 1% of the basic sum assured.
- Up to the age of 60 years, no medical tests are required to buy a policy with IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance.
- Porting facility of policies is available, in case you are not satisfied with your existing coverage plan.
- Zero involvement of a third-party administrator makes the process efficient and feasible.
24X7 call assistance services are provided.
- On add-on plans, there is a discount on premium for enrolling members of the family.
- Exclusion of pre-existing diseases available for 3 years.
- Digitally signed policies at the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance branches for quick buying of a policy.
After buying a policy from IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance make sure you go through the policy-related documents as it includes the benefits and exclusion of which the policyholder must be aware. You can buy the policy after choosing the appropriate one online. Payment made online is done through a secure gateway. Consider several factors before buying a policy and always compare different plans. Plans like family floaters can cover your whole family under a single premium.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.