Things To Know About Care Health Insurance
Published On Apr 25, 2023 10:40 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
With a wide customer base, Care Health Insurance is a leading health insurance company in India. Care Health Insurance started its journey is the year 2012 and since then it has been serving customers from all over. In addition to health insurance, it also offers travel insurance to its customers. The company has branches all over the country so that customers can enjoy effortless services. So, here are the things that you should know about Care Health Insurance.
About Care Health Insurance Plans
Health insurance plans offered by Care Health are an agreement between the policyholder and Care Health where the former agrees to provide financial compensation in case the latter meets with any health emergency. Offering a variety of health insurance plans, it often becomes difficult to buy the right plan. So, listed below are the top Care Health insurance plans that you should know about:
- Individual Health Insurance Plans: As the name suggests, individual health insurance offers coverage for an individual. With individual health insurance plans, you can only get health insurance benefits for one person.
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance Plans: Senior citizen health insurance plans are specifically designed for senior citizens or ones who are above the age of 60 years. It is important to note that the premium for the Senior Citizen Health Insurance plan is higher as senior citizens are at a higher risk of falling ill.
- Heart Health Insurance Plans: This type of health insurance plan is specially designed to provide coverage for health-related diseases. With heart health insurance plans, individuals can get coverage for pre and post hospitalisation expenses, ambulance cover, domiciliary hospitalisation and more. The minimum entry age of the Care Heart health insurance plan is 18 years and the maximum entry age is for a lifetime. Moreover, this plan also offers the option of lifelong renewability.
- Maternity Health Plan: Maternity health insurance plans offered by Care Health are highly recommended for those planning to start a family. The maternity plans offered by Care Health Insurance provide coverage for a newborn baby for the first 90 days, pre and post hospitalisation expenses, and more.
Key Things to Know About Care Health Insurance Plans
There are certain things that you should know about Care Health insurance plans such as the following:
- There are tax benefits available on Care Health Insurance plans. The maximum tax benefit available on health insurance plans is up to Rs. 75,000 as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Care Health Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 95.20%. The claim settlement ratio is an indicator of the company’s effectiveness in settling claims. The higher the claim settlement ratio, the more beneficial it is for customers.
- Care Health Insurance has tie-ups with 21,100 network hospitals which means that policyholders can enjoy the benefits of cashless treatment at these hospitals.
- Care Health Insurance offers discounts in case you decide to buy a multi-year health insurance policy.
- Care health insurance plans are available on individual and family floater basis and you can buy these plans online.
So, explore a number of health insurance plans offered by Care Health Insurance and pick the best-suited one for yourself.