SBI Arogya Plus Policy Everything You Need to Know
Published On Apr 29, 2022 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
When a medical emergency occurs, even the best-laid financial plans can go awry. If you are unprepared, these disasters can have a significant financial impact. Using a traditional insurance plan to cover such unanticipated, significant, and rapid medical expenses is costly and time-consuming. The Arogya Plus Policy from SBI General Insurance Company is a reputable medical insurance policy that is offered to anybody searching for coverage for himself/herself and/or family members. If you have no medical history and are under the age of 55, you do not need to undergo any pre-policy medical testing to be covered by the insurance. Another benefit of having this coverage is that the health insurance company offers a lifetime renewability option.
Features of SBI Arogya Plus Policy
The Arogya Plus Policy from SBI General has a lot to offer.
- Purchasing the insurance allows you to cover a variety of expenditures, such as inpatient hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, emergency ambulance, and a variety of other charges, without breaking the bank. However, there are a few features listed below that improve the policy's worth even more: There are no co-pays or deductibles to pay.
- There are a variety of coverage alternatives available, including floater coverage for individuals and families.
- The pre-and post-hospitalization periods are each covered for 60 and 90 days.
- Coverage for out-of-hospital consultation and treatment costs, as defined in the insurance schedule.
- Medical tests are not required for those under the age of 55 who have no medical history.
- The cost of 142 hours of childcare is covered.
- Expenses for maternity leave are paid up to the OPD maximum.
- Alternative therapy charges are reimbursed.
- The costs of in-home hospitalization are covered.
Many health insurance policies do not cover out-of-pocket medical expenses, but this one does to preserve our financial planning. You do not need to undertake pre-policy medical testing and examinations if you are over the age of 55 and have no medical history. This coverage covers hospitalisation expenditures. Room and board costs, medical practitioner fees, nursing costs, diagnostic procedures, critical care unit costs, anaesthetic, blood, oxygen, surgical instruments, medications, and so on.
Exclusions from the SBI Arogya Plus Health Insurance Plan
This plan does not cover the following medical expenses:
- Pre-existing illness before the policy's four-year term expires After a one-year waiting period, some ailments will be covered.
- Expenses incurred for medical treatment in another nation
- Treatment began within 30 days of the purchase date of the policy.
- Some diseases have been designated as epidemics by the World Health Organization.
- Congenital diseases are not covered.
- Alternative therapies include aromatherapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, osteopathy, homeopathy, reflexology, and Ayurveda.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS, and HIV care
- Depression and mental diseases can be treated medically.
- Alcohol and drug overdoes necessitate medical treatment.
The Arogya Plus Policy is the greatest alternative for comprehensive coverage at a reasonable price. This coverage can be used to pay medical expenses without jeopardizing a person's financial status. If you want your coverage as soon as possible, ordering Arogya Plus Coverage online is a fantastic option. Furthermore, you may purchase a policy online to take advantage of policy portability, claim settlement assistance, policy transparency, and a slew of other advantages for a really hassle-free experience.
Also read- Health Insurance Covers A Variety Of Illnesses.
Consider These Factors When Purchasing An Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plan