List of Health Plans Offered By Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
Published On Jan 16, 2023 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
- List Of Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- Why Purchase Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policy?
Considering the inflation in the healthcare sector, purchasing a health insurance policy has become a necessity. It ensures that you and your loved ones are financially protected against any medical emergency that may arise in the future. Royal Sundaram is one of the best health insurance companies in India. More than 2 crore policyholders are covered by the company's various family and individual health insurance policies. In this article, we’ll learn about the benefits of buying an insurance policy from Royal Sundaram along with the different plans offered by the company in detail.
List Of Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
Here is a list of Royal Sundaram's various health insurance policies.
Royal Sundaram Lifeline Classic Health Plan:
Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to purchase this health plan. The plan is available in both individual and family floater plan options with numerous policy terms. Some of the key features of the plan are as follows.
- The policy covers costs associated with inpatient hospitalisation, including those for nursing and boarding, OT and ICU, immunisations, physician fees, and medications.
- Pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses are covered up to the sum insured limit for 30 days and 60 days respectively.
- Expenses related to daycare treatment and domiciliary hospitalization are also covered.
- AYUSH treatment expenses coverage in a government hospital.
- After 3 years of purchase, an annual health checkup facility is also provided.
Royal Sundaram Lifeline Supreme Health Plan:
This health insurance plan is available as a family floater or an individual plan with a sum assured coverage of up to Rs. 50 lakh. Adults above the age of 18 and children over the age of 91 days can be covered under the policy. Some of the key features of the plan are as follows:
- The policyholders can take a second medical opinion coverage for 11 life-threatening diseases.
- Domestic emergency evacuation expenses are covered.
- Organ donor expenses up to the sum insured limit are compensated.
- Extension up to Rs. 5000 for ambulance cover.
- No claim bonus (NCB) up to 20% to 100% is provided for not claiming an insurance policy throughout the year.
- Domiciliary hospitalization and AYUSH treatment expenses are covered.
- Insured can avail of the facilities of annual health check-ups.
Royal Sundaram Lifeline Elite Insurance Plan:
The Royal Sundaram Lifeline Elite health insurance plan offers comprehensive coverage with a sum insured up to Rs. 1 crore. It provides some of the most distinctive and complete health insurance features, including coverage for critical illnesses and overseas medical emergencies. Some of the key features of the plan are as follows.
- Ambulance charges and AYUSH treatment expenses are covered.
- The policyholder has the choice to include coverage for emergency hospitalisation in the US and Canada as well as international treatment for 11 critical illnesses provided.
- Maternity coverage for two deliveries and up to 25% of the sum insured is applicable for the care of a newborn baby and vaccination for one year.
- Worldwide emergency hospitalization coverage is provided.
- No claim bonus ranging from 20% to 100% is given to the policyholders for not filing any claims during the policy term.
Royal Sundaram Family Plus Plan:
Large Indian families can get coverage from the comprehensive Royal Sundaram Family Plus health insurance plan at a reasonable premium. Under this health plan, the policyholder may insure up to 19 family members. The sum insured varies for both individual and family floater plans. Some of the key features of the plan are as follows.
- Maternity coverage for two deliveries along with nutritional allowance benefits is provided.
- Restoration of the base sum insured is provided under the policy.
- The policyholders can double the base insured for not making any claims for consecutively 5 years.
- AYUSH treatment expenses and domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered.
- The plan covers ambulance charges and organ donor expenses.
- Insured can take a second medical opinion for 11 critical illnesses.
- Emergency domestic evacuation up to Rs. 1 lakh is provided.
- The policyholder can also avail of health and wellness services offered under the plan.
Why Purchase Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policy?
Listed below are the advantages of purchasing health insurance from Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company.
Royal Sundaram health plans are available in both individual and family floater options. Depending on the medical histories of the self and the family, the policyholder can cover the entire family either under the same health plan or by buying individual insurance.
Many individuals skip purchasing health policies due to exorbitant premiums. However, Royal Sundaram provides affordable health protection to customers by allowing them to choose from different plans and buy the one that best suits their needs.
The policyholders don’t have to worry about purchasing a new health insurance policy after a limited period of time. You can renew your Royal Sundaram insurance plan throughout your life.
Wide Hospital Network Coverage:
Over 7000 network hospitals are associated with Royal Sundaram. Therefore, you can receive high-quality medical treatment and care without spending any money from your own pocket.
Royal Sundaram offers numerous health insurance products at affordable premium costs to cater to the unique needs of customers. You can either buy an individual health insurance policy or a family floater health plan. If you want to find the premium amount to be paid for the respective sum insured, you can use a health insurance premium calculator. Royal Sundaram Health Insurance provides excellent customer support to its customers and makes your overall claim process hassle-free.
Here's How Your Lifestyle Impacts Your Health Insurance