Know Everything About Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan
Updated On Jan 07, 2022
Table of Contents
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd.'s Activ Health Enhanced plan is a premium variation of the Activ Health Plan. The programme protects your health while also rewarding you. The Activ Health Enhanced Plan gives up to Rs. 2 crore in coverage to help you on your way to better health. Furthermore, it provides benefits to the insured in the form of health returns.
Activ Health is a stepping stone to a better life since it covers specific chronic conditions from day one, such as high cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and so on. Furthermore, it gives policyholders the option of choosing a hospital room at the start of the insurance period. The Activ Health plan includes HealthReturns of up to 30% of yearly insurance premiums and a 100% reload of the total covered in the event of unconnected illnesses or accidents within the same year. To know more about Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan, read on.
Why Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan?
Following are the listed reasons for having an Aditya Birla Activ Platinum Plan -
- You may get cashless healthcare at over 9000 network hospitals throughout India without having to spend anything out of pocket.
- The quantity insured possibilities are more extensive, ranging from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 2 crore, to meet your every need.
- Some of the distinctive features that are worth your money are HeathReturn, recovery benefit, chronic management programme, second e-opinion for serious conditions, and professional wellness coach.
- For each claim-free year, the cumulative bonus raises your sum covered by 50%, up to a maximum of 100% or Rs 1 crore.
- If you choose a 2-year or 3-year policy term, you will receive a 7.5 percent and 10% discount, respectively.
- There's also a 10% preferred provider network (PPN) discount.
- Premiums paid for the Aditya Birla Active Enhanced health plan are eligible for tax advantages under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Salient Features Of Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan
Following are the salient features of Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan -
- Individual and family floater plans are available.
- Once a year, it offers the insured a health checkup.
- As health returns, you can earn up to 100% of the premium. These profits can be utilised to pay for further renewal premiums.
- Under the Chronic Management Programme, you will be covered from day one for medicines, diagnostic testing, and physician consultations in the event of lifestyle conditions such as diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, and hypertension.
- If you are diagnosed with a serious disease indicated on the insurance, you will receive a one-year premium waiver.
- The policy guarantees a complete restoration of the policy's covered amount. It is, however, only available if the first claim is submitted and the sum covered has not been depleted in the previous year for an unconnected sickness or accident.
Coverage Under Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan
Following are the listed things covered under Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan -
- In-patient Hospitalization – It covers expenses associated with in-patient hospitalisation, such as room rent, nursing costs, doctor's fees, OT fees, prescription costs, consultation fees, and so on.
- Medical Expenditures Prior to Hospitalization – It covers medical expenses incurred prior to hospitalisation for up to 60 days. Medical Expenditures After Hospital Discharge– It covers medical expenses incurred after hospital discharge for up to 180 days.
- Day Care Treatment – It is used to treat conditions that do not require a 24-hour hospital stay, such as dialysis, cataract surgery, chemotherapy, tonsillectomy, and other procedures.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization - In the event that hospitalisation is not an option, domiciliary hospitalisation covers the expense of care received at home.
The insured receives personalised coverage from Activ Health Platinum. It also compensates the insured for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Essential, Premiere, and the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Enhanced Plan are the three options available.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.