IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Claim Status: Steps to Follow
Published On Apr 28, 2023 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
IFFCO Tokio General and Health Insurance Company is one of the largest insurance providers in India. The company was founded in 2000 as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative Limited and Tokio Marine Group. IFFCO Tokio policyholders enjoy a seamless and hassle-free claim settlement process. Customers can file their claims online in both cashless and reimbursement claim processes. In addition to this, customers can check their claim status in a few easy steps. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of filing cashless and reimbursement claims, along with the procedure to check IFFCO Tokio's health claim status.
How To File Cashless Claim Online?
The policyholders can avail of a cashless claim facility at the network hospital of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance. Under this procedure, the hospital directly settles all medical and hospital bills with the insurance company. Therefore, an insured person doesn’t have to spend any money from their own pocket. Here’s the process to file a cashless claim online.
- Search IFFCO Tokio network hospital for hospitalization.
- Inform your health insurance company about the hospitalization. The insurer must be informed priorly in case of pre-planned hospitalization.
- Fill out the pre-authorization form and submit it to the network hospital. Further, the form will be sent to the insurance provider. Once the form is approved, you can avail of medical treatment.
- Duly sign all the medical documents and pay for the medical expenses that are not covered under your health insurance policy at the time of discharge.
- The network hospital will send bills and receipts to the insurance company. Once the documents are verified, the insurer will directly pay the bills to the hospital.
How To File a Reimbursement Claim Online?
Reimbursement claim settlement is a procedure in which the policyholders can avail themselves of treatment at any hospital of their choice. However, under the condition that policyholders pay medical and hospital bills out of their own pockets at first, they can apply for reimbursement of the claim from the insurance company. Here's how to file an online reimbursement claim.
- Contact the insurance company within two days of hospitalization.
- Fill up all the information in the link shared by the insurance company.
- Sign and upload all the documents in the same link within 30 days of discharge.
- IFFCO Tokio will verify all the hospitalization details shared with you.
- Within 30 days of your application, payment will be released by the insurance company.
How To Check IFFCO Tokio Claim Status?
The policyholders can either check their IFFCO Tokio claim status online or offline, depending on their convenience. The processes for both are outlined in the below section.
Check IFFCO Tokio Claim Staus Online:
Listed below are the steps you can take to know the status of your claim application.
- Browse the official website of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance.
- Click on the “menu” available on the left side.
- Select the “claim” option from the menu drop-down list.
- From the multiple options displayed on the screen, click on the “claim status” option.
- Enter your policy number or claim number.
- Click “submit”.
- The status of your claim will be displayed on the screen.
Check IFFCO Tokio Claim Status Offline:
The policyholders can know the status of their claim either by visiting the branch office of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance or by contacting the customer support team. Check out the table below for more information.
Branch office Address
Locate from website
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance is associated with over 7500 network hospitals where you can claim cashless treatment facilities. IFFCO Tokio provides a convenient process to claim their health insurance policy online. Furthermore, the company provides a much more convenient way to check the status of health claims while sitting at home.