Everything You Need to Know About SBI Arogya Plus Policy
Published On Apr 09, 2022 12:00 PM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Even the best-laid financial plans can go astray when a medical emergency happens. These catastrophes can have a huge financial impact if you are unprepared. Using a conventional insurance plan to handle such unexpected, severe, and immediate medical expenditures is expensive and time-consuming. SBI General Insurance Company's Arogya Plus Policy is a dependable medical insurance policy available to anybody looking to get coverage for himself/herself and/or family members. If you have no medical history, you are not needed to undertake any pre-policy medical tests to be covered by the insurance if you are up to 55 years old. Another advantage of being insured under this policy is that the health insurance provider provides a lifetime renewability option.
Features of SBI Arogya Plus Policy
SBI General's Arogya Plus Policy has a lot to offer. Purchasing the insurance allows you to cover a wide range of fees, including inpatient hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, emergency ambulance, and a number of other charges, without breaking the bank. However, there are a few characteristics mentioned below that increase the policy's value even further-
- There are no co-pays or deductibles to pay.
- There are several coverage options available, such as floater coverage for people and families.
- The pre-and post-hospitalization periods are covered for 60 and 90 days, respectively.
- Coverage for OPD consultation and treatment expenses, as specified in the insurance schedule.
- Medical tests before to insurance are not necessary for persons under the age of 55 who have no medical history.
- The cost of 142 daycare hours is covered.
- Maternity leave expenses are reimbursed up to the OPD limit.
- The costs of alternative therapy are covered.
- In-home hospitalization expenses are paid.
Many health insurance policies do not cover OPD medical expenditures, but this one does in order to protect our financial planning. If you are above the age of 55 and have no medical history, you do not need to undergo pre-policy medical testing and examinations. Hospitalization expenses cover under this policy Room and boarding expenses, medical practitioner fees, nursing expenses, diagnostic procedures, intensive care unit expenses, anaesthesia, blood, oxygen, surgical appliances, medicines, etc
SBI Arogya Plus Health Insurance Plan Exclusions
The following medical expenditures are not covered by this plan:
- Pre-existing disease before the end of the policy's four-year term Some selected conditions will be covered after a one-year waiting period.
- Expenses expended for medical care in another country
- Treatment begun within 30 days of the policy's purchase date
- The World Health Organization has classified some illnesses to be epidemics.
- There is no coverage for congenital disorders.
- Aromatherapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, osteopathy, homoeopathy, reflexology, and Ayurveda are all examples of alternative treatments.
- Sexually transmitted illnesses, AIDS, and HIV treatment
- Medical therapy for depression and mental illnesses
- Overdoes of alcohol and drug misuse require medical attention.
The Arogya Plus Policy is the best option for full coverage at a moderate cost. This coverage may be relied on to cover medical expenditures without jeopardising one's financial situation. If you want your coverage to be provided as quickly as possible, purchasing Arogya Plus Coverage online is an excellent alternative. Furthermore, you may buy a policy online to benefit from policy portability, claim settlement support, policy transparency, and a boatload of other benefits for a truly hassle-free experience.
You may also like to read - The Advantages Of Purchasing A Health Insurance Policy Of Rs. 1 Crore
Who Should Acquire A Health Insurance Policy For Rs. 1 Crore?