Top Future Generali Health insurance Plans to Buy in 2021
Updated On May 13, 2021
Table of Contents
Future General Insurance Company, which was founded in the year 2007, is a joint venture between Future Groups of Industries and Generali Group. It is one of the leading insurance companies offering a variety of health insurance plans as per the individual needs and demands of the customers at a very economical price.
Top Future Generali Health Insurance to Buy in 2021
Listed below are some of the top Future Generali Health Insurance that you can consider buying in 2021:
|S.No||Health Insurance Plan||Entry Age|
|1.||Future Health Suraksha Insurance||
Minimum Age: 90 days
Maximum Age: 70 years
|2.||Future Varishtha Bima Health insurance Plan||
Minimum Age: 60 years
Maximum Age:No limit
|3.||Future Generali Corona Rakshak Plan||
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 65 years
1. Future Health Suraksha Insurance
Future Health Suraksha is an affordable comprehensive health insurance plan offered by Future Generali that offers protection to the policyholder and its family members at the time of medical emergency. The different variants offered under the plan include Platinum, Gold, Ruby and Topaz. Under this plan, the policyholder receives various benefits with adequate coverage at an affordable premium.
Features of the Plan
- The entry age to get covered under this plan is from 90 days to 70 years. The sum insured options range between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 Lakh.
- The plan comes with a lifelong renewability option.
- Under this plan the policyholder will receive coverage against hospitalisation expenses including pre-hospitalisation expenses, post-hospitalisation expenses, organ donor expenses, daycare treatment expenses, etc.
- A policyholder will receive a cumulative bonus of 10% for each claim free year up to a limit of 50% of sum insured.
2. Future Varishtha Bima Health insurance Plan
Future Varishtha Bima is a health insurance plan for senior citizens, who are aged 60 years and above. The plan offers coverage for healthcare expenses including pre-hospitalisation, post-hospitalisation, inpatient treatment, day care procedures etc sustained by senior citizens. The policyholder can avail the policy on both individual as well as family floater basis.
Features of the Plan
- The entry age to get covered under this plan is for individuals who are 60 years or above in age. The sum insured options range between Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh.
- The plan comes with a lifelong renewability option. Moreover, the duration of the policy is 1 year, 2 years or 3 years.
- The policyholder receives coverage for healthcare expenses including inpatient treatment expenses, including pre-hospitalisation, post-hospitalisation, road ambulance charges, etc.
- The policyholder is presented with various options to pay premium like monthly, quarterly and half-yearly payments.
- Also, a policyholder can enjoy free annual medical check-up from the start of the second plan year.
3. Future Generali Corona Rakshak Plan
Corona Rakshak Plan by Future Generali is a health insurance plan that provides the policyholder with lump sum benefit upon the diagnosis of COVID-19 at any Government authorized center. A 100% sum insured amount is paid to the policyholder on a positive diagnosis of Coronavirus and which requires at least 72 hours of continuous hospitalisation.
Features of the Plan
- The entry age for an individual to receive coverage under the plan should be between 18 years to 65 years.
- The sum insured options range between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- The policy tenure for which the plan can be availed is 3.5 months, 6.5 months and 9.5 months.
- To purchase this plan, the policyholder is not required to undergo any pre-policy health check-up.
- Under this plan, the policyholder can avail tax benefit as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act ( for payment of premiums through any mode).
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.