Best Insurance Policies For Hypertension Patients In India
Updated On Oct 21, 2020
Health Insurance for Hypertension Patients In India
Hypertension is a disease that is the result of a bad lifestyle. Processed foods, carbonated drinks, and lazing all day can lead to hypertension. The fast-paced world and daily hectic routine is taking a toll on mental as well as physical health.
The continuous pressure on the physical wellbeing has resulted in life-threatening diseases like hypertension. Genetics and your family's medical history plays a big role in deciding your future health.
Thus, it becomes very important for the patients diagnosed with hypertension to opt for a Hypertension health insurance plan.
Benefits of Health Insurance Plan For Hypertension
- Saves Medical Costs: Hypertension is a deadly disease and can damage your other organs such as the kidney and liver if not treated well. The long term effects of this disease are very dangerous. At the same time, it can leave you penniless and an extra burden on your pocket. Being that the recent crisis has an acute effect on the medical industry it becomes crucial to choose an suitable health insurance plan which would save you from expenses and also covers the cost of diagnostic tests and medicine.
- Coverage For Diagnostic Tests: Hypertension requires diagnostic tests and it is a disease that needs early diagnosis. There are various tests involved that cost considerable and the hypertension insurance covers them.
- Lower Premium: The amount under the hypertension plans depends upon the age of the insurer, the lesser the age of the policyholder the lower would be the premium. It is always advised to opt for the insurance as soon as you turn 18.
Let’s discuss some of the best Health insurances for hypertension patients in India with their coverage and benefits provided.
Best Health Insurance Plan For Hypertension In India
There are the following hypertension health insurance plans available in India. Each plan has some unique features.
|Company Name||Plan Name||Entry Age|
|Care Health Insurance||Health Hypertension||Child - 91 days to 24 years|
|Adult - 18 years to no limit|
|Aditya Birla Health Insurance||Activ Health Platinum Enhanced||91 days to no limit|
|HDFC Ergo Health Insurance||Energy Plan||18 to 65 years|
1. Care Freedom Health Hypertension Plan
This plan is available for both individual and corporate. Under the hypertension policy provided by Care freedom all the expenses related to hospitalization, treatment costs, and annual health checkups are included.
2. Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Enhanced
Aditya Birla offers a flexible plan which provides Day 1 coverage against any critical disease including hypertension. With 2 crore offering as the sum insured and add on rewards in the form of health return the Activ health premium also covers the cost of hospitalization and transportation. Apart from this, it comes with a waiting period of 2 years and restoration benefits.
3. HDFC Ergo Health Energy Plan
Catering to hypertension patients, HDFC Ergo meets all the insurance requirements of the policyholder. It provides Day 1 coverage and an Active wellness program for health management which is all inclusive. It comes with no claim bonus and reward points to keep yourself healthy.
Being proactive and taking adequate measures at the time will save you from the last-minute hassle. Opting for a health insurance policy will also ensure that the medical and the treatment expenses incurred are not taking a toll on your pocket by providing each and every facility.
You May Also Like To Read:
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.