Best Health Insurance Plan for Dental Treatment
Published On Jan 31, 2021 5:30 AM By Gunjan Anand
While thinking of health insurance, we only consider some major physical disorders. We never really think about our oral health or dental issues, despite being constantly reminded about its importance in television commercials, advertisements and the like. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best health insurance plans for dental treatment and their associated benefits, to ensure that your smile does not fade away!
Following are 2 important features of Dental Health Insurance plans -
1. Comprehensive Oral Health -
General health insurance plans now cover oral and dental health problems as part of their larger health coverage and are structured to incorporate health schemes and offers that are particularly aligned for supporting dental health care. Their comprehensive cover includes hospitalization charges and other medical procedures that you are liable to claim for any dental medical supervision that you might require and receive.
2. Available With Multiple Coverage Options -
One of the best advantages of a dental health insurance policy is that it can be availed amongst multiple health insurance coverage options. Irrespective of the fact if you are choosing an individual cover, a family floater, surgical cover or any other cover, the consultation charges, surgical charges are all covered under health insurance policies. You might have to pay an additional sum or a higher premium if you would like to avail dental health benefits, but once it is covered by a health policy, you need not worry for the oral health problems of you or your family.
Best Dental Health Insurance Plans in India
Now, let us look at some of the health insurance plans that offer the best dental health policies -
- Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Policy Plan: This is an individual health insurance policy that covers in-patient hospitalization and covers dental surgery and treatment of all kinds, except the loss of one’s teeth due to an accident.
- Bharti Axa Smart Health Plan: This is a family health insurance plan that covers hospitalization charges, domiciliary hospitalization and critical procedures for the entire family of the policyholder. Unlike the former, it covers dental treatment that might be required in case of an accident.
- ICICI Prudential Health Saver Plan: This health insurance offers a reimbursement for all kinds of medical expenses and offers coverage for dental surgeries, treatments and consultations.
- Chola MS Travel Insurance Plan: We seldom think of insuring ourselves against any unfortunate mishap while we are travelling. This health insurance policy is specially designed to take care of your health requirements while you are travelling and offers a health insurance cover for dental surgeries and procedures under all of its different policies and term plans.
- LIC Health Protection Plus Plan: This health insurance is a long term insurance policy for your family that comes with cash benefits, major surgery benefits as well as an investment component. It comes with a dental health insurance plan that covers all consultation, treatment, surgical and procedural costs associated with dental and oral health.
What are the Side-Effects of COVID-19 Vaccine?
Buy Medical Health insurance Plan Online
You now know the different benefits of dental health insurance and some of the health insurance plans that offer you dental health coverage. While it is difficult to come across a health insurance plan designed solely to address dental and oral health, the hospitalization, accident cover and medical expenses associated with the same are covered by most health insurance policies. This will hopefully aid you in choosing a health insurance policy for yourself and your family, that guarantees quite literally, the permanence of your smile and happiness!
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.