About Max Bupa Health Insurance
Max Bupa Health Insurance is one of the most trusted standalone health insurance companies in India. It came into existence as a joint venture between True North, an Indian private equity firm, and Bupa, a UK’s healthcare service-based organisation. With the vast and varied experience of Bupa and True North’s understanding of the Indian customers and healthcare industry, this insurer has managed to grow so fast and acquires the potential to fulfill the diverse healthcare needs of customers.
With the thought to offer the best range of products for customers, the insurance provider has come up with different types of health insurance policies such as individual health insurance, family floater insurance policy, critical illness health cover, top-up insurance cover, and senior citizen health plan to cater diverse medical requirements. Besides, the insurer is committed to promoting healthy lifestyle and eating habits through rewards, offering coverage for new-age treatments and bringing digital solutions such as Health App and AnyTimeHealth (ATH) Kiosks.
How to Purchase Max Bupa Health Insurance Policy at InsuranceDekho?
You can buy the health insurance of Max Bupa Health Insurance through online and offline modes at InsuranceDekho.
Buy Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan Online at InsuranceDekho
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to buy a Max Bupa Health Insurance policy at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho official website, i.e, www.insurancedekho.com and select the health tab.
Step 2: Choose your Gender and enter your Name and Mobile Number. After filling this, you will be sent an OTP, please enter in the box below.
Step 3: Choose the time when you want to purchase the health insurance plan. Click on the ‘View Instant Quotes’ to proceed further.
Step 4: Choose the family members whom you want to add in the health insurance plan with yourself.
Step 5: Select the age of the members of the family whom you have included in the plan and click ‘Continue’.
Step 6: Select your ‘Email ID’ and ‘City’ in the next section and click on the ‘Submit and View Quotes’ button. You will find several insurance plan quotes as per your selections. Now you just have to select a health insurance policy that suits you the best.
Step 7: Select the policy term of the selected health insurance policy, duly fill the required details and pay to complete the purchase process.
Buy Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan Offline at InsuranceDekho
Buying a Max Bupa Health Insurance policy offline at InsuranceDekho is very simple. You can connect with us at 7551-196-989 between 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Monday-Sunday). If you need any other help, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Top Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan Types
1. Max Bupa Health Companion Health Insurance Plan – The Health Companion is a comprehensive plan designed to cover the medical needs of Indian joint families and can offer coverage up to 19 relationships. However, this health insurance plan is available for individuals as well as families. The policy is segregated in three variants and the sum insured amount of this policy ranges from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. Rs. 1 crore. It provides a wide range of benefits that include in-patient hospitalisation, alternative treatment, organ transplant, refill benefit, and many more.
2. Max Bupa Health Premia Health Insurance Plan – The Health Premia is the perfect health insurance coverage for individuals and families as per their healthcare needs and lifestyle. It comes in three variants and offers a vast sum insured ranging from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 3 crore. It is meant to provide you with almost all the types of medical benefits such as in-patient cover, maternity benefit, new born baby cover, international coverage, refill benefit, pharmacy and diagnostic services, etc., to help you get the best in healthcare.
3. Max Bupa GoActive Health Insurance Plan – The Max Bupa GoActive is a revolutionary health insurance policy that extends its coverage from hospitalisation expenses and promises to cover even your cashless OPD and diagnostic services. It offers a wide range of sum insured ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh. This plan tends to deliver unique benefits along with standard features offered by other plans such as OPD consultations, diagnostic test cover, behavioral assistance program, health coach option, second medical opinion, alternative treatment, health check-up coverage, etc.
4. Max Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan - The Max Bupa Heartbeat is a perfect health insurance plan stuffed with several unique features to offer you the best medical care during a health emergency. It comes with a medical coverage ranging from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 1 crore. It acquires all the basic health insurance offering such as in-patient cover, day care procedures, domiciliary hospitalisation, and so on. But the special part of this plan is that it also holds some special benefits which includes international coverage, maternity and newborn care cover, OPD consultation etc.
5. Max Bupa Criticare Health Insurance Plan - The Max Bupa Criticare is a health insurance policy which safeguards you and your family from 20 major critical diseases such as cancer, kidney failure, heart attack, coma, stroke, paralysis and so on. This insurance plan offers coverage for up to 2 adults, who must be between the age of 18 years and 65 years, with a health insurance cover ranging from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 2 crore for 1, 2 and 3 year policy term. This Criticare health insurance plan comes with lifelong renewability and worldwide emergency coverage.
What Is A Health Insurance Top-up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
A Top-up health insurance policy is meant to offer you additional coverage for your existing insurance plan. This extra cover provides you with financial stability if your existing plan falls insufficient during a medical emergency. However, Super top-up plan is also a similar kind of benefit but with an extended coverage support. Where top-up plans offer coverage for a single claim above the threshold limit, super top-up plans are designed to provide multiple claims above the threshold limit of your existing health insurance policy cover.
Max Bupa Health Insurance provides a super top-up health insurance cover known as Max Bupa Health Recharge Health Insurance Plan. It is available in two variants namely e-Saver Cover and Super Top-Up cover and offers the sum insured coverage ranging from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs 25 lakh with annual aggregate deductible of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 lakh. The key benefits provided under this plan comprise pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation cover, e-consultation, pharmacy and diagnostic services, loyalty benefits and so on. You should hold this plan to be prepared for the tough time as it gives you additional medical coverage at an affordable price.
Why Choose Max Bupa Health Insurance?
Max Bupa Health Insurance has a range of unique features to offer to its customers. Here are a few of them:
- Max Bupa Health App - Max Bupa Health Insurance provides a Health App to its policyholders with which they can easily track their health, manage their policies, book their cashless OPD appointments, access their renewal status and much more. This app functions as a one-stop solution for daily health and wellness requirements of all customers of the insurance provider.
- Cashless Claim Processing Within 30 Minutes - The Max Bupa Health Insurance offers incredible cashless claim settlement service to its policyholders. They make you spend less time on paperwork and promises to process the cashless claim processing within 30 minutes. This effort of the insurer not only saves the time of policyholders but also provides them mental peace during a medical emergency.
- 24x7 Online Assistance - A service of 24x7 online assistance is provided by the insurer through a chat box on its website. It offers different quick service options to choose from with the comment section to enter the query. With this digital solution, policyholders can easily chat with experts, request a call back and get assistance to find a health insurance plan for them.
- High Claim Settlement Ratio - The claim settlement ratio refers to a percentage of insurance claims the insurance provider has managed to settle out of the total claim requests received during a financial year. The Claim Settlement Ratio of Max Bupa Health Insurance is impressive as it gained 89.46% in the financial year 2019-2020. This high ratio of the insurer builds the trust for the company in the market.
- 5-minute Renewal Procedure - The Max Bupa Health Insurance offers a hassle-free 5 minutes renewal process. The insurer provides you with seamless renewal options where policyholders can get their policies renewed themselves by simply entering their policy number and date of birth. They can get this procedure completed within 5 minutes and can receive a health insurance policy kit within 48 hours via email.
Benefits of Max Bupa Health Insurance
Following are the key benefits offered by the Max Bupa Health Insurance plans:
- Quick Doctor Consultation - The Max Bupa Health Insurance holds a cashless OPD network of 2,000 doctors & tele-consultation with which it promises to offer quick and convenient doctor consultations. This is a great way to serve customers with quick healthcare and wellness services during medical emergencies.
- Diagnostic and Pharmacy Services - The Max Bupa Health Insurance offers its policyholders with the service of pick-up of diagnostic samples from home & delivery of medicines to home. This doorstep delivery for diagnostic and pharmacy solutions brings a lot of relief for policyholders of the insurance provider.
- Lifelong Renewability - The Max Bupa Health Insurance provides its policyholders with the lifelong renewability option under most of its health insurance plans. With this benefit, the policyholders can easily continue to stay insured with the insurance provider by just getting their policies renewed consistently.
- Easy to Port Option - The portability benefit helps the policyholders of different insurers to switch into Max Bupa health insurance plans, which are their closest substitute for their existing policies. It helps them stay insured with an insurance provider of their choice without losing any of the benefits they were availing till now.
- Sum Insured Refill Benefit - This is a benefit that comes into force, when your sum insured amount gets exhausted. Under this benefit, policyholders are offered an extra sum insured equal to their base amount of sum insured for a subsequent health insurance claim in the same financial year.
Max Bupa Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
The Claim Settlement Ratio is the percentage of the number of claims successfully settled by the insurance provider in a financial year. It is computed as the number of claims paid out by an insurer against the total number of claims requested received. Max Bupa Health Insurance Company has been attaining an impressive claim settlement ratio over the last two years, which has helped it to be listed among the most trusted insurers in the market. Here are the Claim Settlement Ratios of the last two years of Max Bupa Health Insurance:
Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
Network Hospitals of Max Bupa Health Insurance
The health insurance provider offers cashless treatment for hospitalisation only at its network hospitals. Policyholders should always look for insurers with more network hospitals as it will help them find a hospital, where they can get cashless healthcare, very easily. Max Bupa Health Insurance holds more than 4,500 hospitals in its network, where cashless medical treatment is provided.
Max Bupa Health Insurance Policy Terms
Following are the descriptions of the terms for the plan benefits offered by the health insurance policies of Max Bupa Health Insurance. However, the conditions of these terms may vary from policy to policy:
Minimum Age of Entry
Maximum Age of Entry
Max Bupa Health Insurance coverage gives the option of lifelong renewability to its policyholders.
Max Bupa offers a co-payment option on the basis of zonal pricing, where a 20% of co-payment is applicable, if you choose a zone to get treated in areas like Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Gujarat, and Kolkata.
A waiting period of 30 days is applicable for the treatment of all the diseases, except any accidental injury. For pre-existing illnesses, the waiting period of 48 months is applicable with continuous coverage.
Max Bupa Health Insurance Claim Process
The claim settlement process of an insurance provider is a procedure through which the insurer pays off the medical expenses of policyholders that may arise due to the hospitalisation to get the treatment for any injury or illness. The settlement of claim can be done in two ways that includes a cashless claim and a reimbursement claim.
How To Avail Max Bupa Health Insurance Cashless Claim?
The policyholders of Max Bupa Health Insurance can get a cashless treatment at its network hospitals. The medical expenses incurred due to your hospitalisation are directly paid by the insurance provider according to the terms and conditions of the health insurance plan.
Follow the below given steps to raise a cashless claim with Max Bupa Health Insurance:
Step 1: Inform The Insurance Provider
Intimate Max Bupa Health Insurance about your hospitalisation within 24 hours of admission at 1860-500-8888, in case of emergency hospitalisation. While in the case of planned hospitalisation, inform the insurer at least 2 days in advance. You can also connect with the insurance provider at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Share Health Insurance Details
Share your Max Bupa Health Insurance Card or your health insurance policy number with a valid ID proof with the insurance desk official of the network hospital.
Step 3: Pre-Authorisation Request
After your complete identification, the network hospital will send your pre-authorisation request form to the insurance provider.
Step 4: Verification Process
The claim settlement team of the insurer will analyse and verify the details and documents provided to them. They can ask you or the network hospital for more information if they require it.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
After the completion of all the formalities, the insurance provider pays off the medical expenses, excluding any co-payment etc., directly to the network hospital and you will be informed about the same. The Max Bupa promises to respond to the request of the policyholder within 30 minutes. However, if the claim request is rejected, in that case you will be informed the same with the valid reasons.
How To Make Max Bupa Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim?
When a policyholder gets hospitalised in a non-network hospital to get a medical treatment, the reimbursement claim process is initiated by Max Bupa Health Insurance. Under this, the policyholder raises a claim request after making payment for the medical expenses incurred due to hospitalisation, which is paid off by the insurer.
Here are the simple steps to raise the claim reimbursement request with Max Bupa Health Insurance:
Step 1: Inform The Insurance Provider
Intimate Max Bupa Health Insurance about your admission within 48 hours of hospitalisation or before getting discharged from the hospital, whichever is earlier, at 1860-500-8888. You can also connect with the insurer at - email@example.com
Step 2: Avail Medical Treatment
Get treated at the hospital and pay for your hospital bills. Gather all the medical invoices, pathology test reports, summary of discharge, and other required documents from the hospital and share them with the insurance provider.
Step 3: Submit Claim Documents
Get the claim request form from the official website of Max Bupa Health Insurance and duly fill and sign it. Send the completed claim form along with the required medical documents, valid ID and age proof to the insurance provider.
Documents required for Max Bupa Health Reimbursement Claim
- Valid ID Proof
- Medical Practioner’s advising letter for hospitalisation
- Medical Practioner’s prescription for consultation, medicine, and medical tests
- Original hospital bills and discharge certificate signed by the medical practitioner
- Original invoices from pharmacies
- Original reports of diagnostic tests, radiology reports and payment bills
- First Information Report (FIR), in a police case
- Post Mortem Report, if applicable
Step 4: Verification of Documents
The claim settlement team of Max Bupa Health Insurance will review your claim request form and medical documents. If they find them relevant and sufficient, you can be asked to share some more information or documents. On the other hand, if your claim request gets rejected, you will be conveyed about the same with the valid reasons.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
If the health insurance provider finds all the submissions appropriate, your claim request will be approved after the verification and you will be informed about the same. The Max Bupa Health Insurance will settle your claim, as per the terms and conditions of the health insurance plan, and will reimburse the approved claim amount.
Max Bupa Health Insurance Renewal Process
You can easily continue to avail the benefits of the Max Bupa health insurance policy by simply renewing it. During the renewal process, you can modify your health insurance plan as per your budget and requirements and accordingly secure yourself and your family against unforeseen medical emergencies.
Follow the steps given below to easily renew your Max Bupa health insurance cover:
Step 1: Visit the website of Max Bupa Health Insurance i.e., www.maxbupa.com
Step 2: Click on the ‘Renew’ tab available on the website
Step 3: Enter your existing Policy Number and ‘Date of Birth’ click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 4: Review the health insurance plan details and premium amount for renewal
Step 5: Pay for the amount through the payment gateway of the insurance provider
Max Bupa Health Insurance Tax Benefits
The Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans offers you tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act. This means that health insurance policies also help you increase your savings in addition to providing financial security in times of medical emergencies. Refer to the table given below to understand amount of tax benefits that you can with Max Bupa Health Insurance:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When Policyholder and Parents are below 60 years
When Policyholder and family members are below 60 years with parents above 60 years
When Policyholder, family members and parents are above 60 years
Members of HUF
Max Bupa Health Insurance Premium Calculation
There are some factors that affect the premium amount of the health insurance policies. Awareness of such factors can help you find the most affordable and relevant insurance cover. Here are the factors that can impact the premium calculation of Max Bupa Health Insurance:
- Age - The policyholder’s age can affect the premium amount of a health insurance policy. It is a fact that younger people are at a lesser risk of falling prey to any illness than older people. Hence, insurance providers offer health insurance plans at a lower cost to the former and at a higher cost to the latter.
- Sum Insured - The more the sum insured will be, the higher the premium amount will be. The insurer will have to offer higher coverage to people with high sum insured amounts, therefore, they are charged with a high amount of premium to avail the health insurance benefits.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) - People with a high Body Mass Index (BMI) are more vulnerable to illnesses such as diabetes, cardiovascular ailments and so on. It clears that insurance providers may have to spend a lot more on higher BMI people than the people with normal BMI. Hence, a higher premium amount is charged from the people with higher BMI than the ones with normal BMI.
- Profession of Policyholder - Policyholders who work at workplaces filled with hazardous substances, chemicals, radiations and high risk of injuries such as constructions etc., are required to pay a higher amount of premium by the insurance providers as they are prone to injuries and risk of cardiovascular and other sorts of diseases.
- Lifestyle and Habits - Insurers increase premium amounts of their insurance policies for people who have the habit of smoking, snuffing, drinking, or chewing tobacco as these types of habits can lead the consumer to fall prey to life-threatening illnesses such as cancer.
What Are The Inclusions of Max Bupa Health Insurance Policies?
The policyholder of Max Bupa Health Insurance can avail the health insurance policy inclusions given below:
- In-patient Hospitalisation - With this benefit, policyholders and insured members of the insurer can easily get cashless coverage for hospitalisation expenses at the network hospital. It includes insurance cover for different medical costs such as doctor’s fee, nursing, room rent, medical tests, and so on.
- Pre-Hospitalisation and Post-Hospitalisation - It acquires the coverage for medical costs incurred by the policyholders for 60 days before hospitalisation and 90 days after getting discharged from the hospital. The Max Bupa Health Insurance will indemnify this expense on reimbursement basis only.
- Day Care Procedures - The insurer offers insurance cover for the day care treatment of policyholders during the policy period. These are medical treatments which are completed within 24 hours due to technological advancement and do not require hospitalisation of patients.
- Domiciliary Hospitalisation - The health insurance plan will offer you coverage for the medical treatment taken at home on account of the unavailability of a hospital bed or on the advice of the doctor. This hospitalisation needs to continue for at least 3 consecutive days, then only the insurer will pay for the medical expenses incurred from the first day.
- Emergency Ambulance - The health insurance policy of this insurer covers the expense of emergency ambulance up to Rs. 3,000, that was incurred for the transportation of an insured member to the hospital during a medical emergency. It is paid once the insurer accepts the in-patient claim.
What Are The Exclusions of Max Bupa Health Insurance Policies?
Following are the exclusions that policyholders of the Max Bupa Health Insurance are not allowed to avail:
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery – Medical expenses incurred on any treatment for cosmetic or reconstructive reasons to improve appearance, unless advised by the doctor, are not covered by the insurance plans.
- Dental or Oral Treatment – No coverage offered for costs of procedures, treatments, diagnostic, or preventive services related to disease, disorder and conditions of natural teeth, unless required for in-patient hospitalisation due to an accident.
- Artificial Life Maintenance – The cost of artificial life maintenance services comprising life support machine, used to sustain an insured person who is in conditions like deep coma, complete apnea and so on, is not covered.
- Mental and Psychiatric Conditions - Treatment of mental illness, mood disorders, psychotic and non-psychotic disorders such as depression, dissociative or stress-related disorders are excluded from the coverage.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases – Expenses related to screening, prevention and treatment for sexually-related infection or disease are not compensated by the health insurance plans of the insurer.
The above-given inclusions and exclusions may vary from plan to plan offered by the Max Bupa Health Insurance
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin : 1 Day; Max: 65 Years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health PremiaMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health CompanionMin: 91 Days; Max: No Limit||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|MoneySaver Policy||Up to Rs 30 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|ReAssure PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||3 Lakh - 1 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health PulseMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|AccidentCareMin: 1 Day; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Recharge Min: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Criticare Min: 18 Years; Max 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|HeartbeatMin:18 Years, Max: No Limit||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|GoActiveMin: 91 Days, Max: 65 Years||4 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|SuperSaver PolicyNo Age Limit||Up to Rs. 1 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
Claim Process at Max Bupa Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
1028 Max Bupa Cashless Network Hospitals in India
Must read guide before buying Max Bupa Health Insurance
- As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health insurance companies cannot reject policyholders' claims after 8 years of premium payment. Know more.
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has mandatorily asked all general and health insurers to offer a standard individual COVID-19 health insurance plan by or on June 15, 2020.
- Max Bupa has announced bancassurance agreement with Indian Bank to offer comprehensive health insurance solutions to the customers.
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot recently assured that families in Rajasthan will receive insurance benefit of Rs. 5 Lakh under the Universal Healthcare scheme. Check post for more details.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in India are witnessing development in the healthcare sector. More people are getting themselves insured which calls for a greater demand in quality health insurance products. Read the full news here to learn about such products.
Max Bupa Health Insurance User Reviews
Choose Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan for
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 14 Lakh+ happy customers
Explore Max Bupa Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- Covid-19 Weekend Curfew in Delhi Effective From To...
In an effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Delhi govern...16 April 2021
- Covid-19 Patients With Physically Inactive Lifesty...
As per a study, Covid-19 patients with an inactive lifestyle...15 April 2021
- Clinical Trials on India's First mRNA Covid-19 Vac...
India’s first mRNA Covid-19 vaccine is all set to undergo cl...15 April 2021
- Diarrhoea, Body Ache Reported As New Common Covid-...
Latest reports suggest that the government hospitals in Delh...14 April 2021
- Sputnik V Covid-19 Vaccine Recommended For Emergen...
Russia’s Sputnik V has gained emergency use approval from th...13 April 2021
- Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance Benefit Under Healthcare Sche...
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot recently assured that families in ...25 February 2021
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Max Bupa, Indian Bank Tie-Up for Bancassurance to ...
Max Bupa has announced bancassurance agreement with Indian B...04 October 2019
- Group Health Cover for Friends? Now Possible!
Get ready to secure your health along with your friends with...29 January 2020
- More Children & Youngsters Getting Affected from C...
According to AIIMS Chief, children and youngsters are gettin...01 April 2021
Max Bupa Health Insurance FAQs
Why should I buy Max Bupa health insurance policy?
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited helps customers live healthier, more successful lives. The company provides direct settlement, comprehensive cover, international coverage, maternity benefits, lifetime renewal, and many other benefits. An ideal option to go with, Max Bupa puts customer’s health above everything else.
How to apply for and buy Max Bupa Health Insurance policy?
You can apply for and buy Max Bupa health insurance policy online from the official website of Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited at www.maxbupa.com or through www.insurancedekho.com. You can also visit the nearest branch of Max Bupa health insurance for your convenience to learn about the policies and process of purchase in a detailed manner.
What is the toll free customer care number of Max Bupa Health Insurance?
The 24x7 toll free customer helpline
numberof Max Bupa Health Insurance is 1860-3010-3333.
What is the address of Max Bupa Health Insurance?
The correspondence address of Max Bupa Health Insurance is- Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited, B-1/I-2, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044
What is the Claim Settlement Ratio of Max Bupa Health Insurance?
The Claim Settlement Ratio of Max Bupa Health Insurance for FY 2019-20 is 89.46%.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Top Future Generali Health insurance Plans to Buy ...
Future Generali Health Insurance company is known to be one ...19 April 2021
- How to File a Complaint against a Health Insurance...
If you are an active owner of a health insurance plan paying...18 April 2021
- Post-COVID care: 7 Things You Must Do After Recove...
Anyone who has contracted Coronavirus, the path to recovery ...18 April 2021
- Top 5 Killer Diseases You Must Get Insured Yoursel...
When we think of life-threatening diseases around the world,...18 April 2021
- Reasons to Review Your Medical Insurance Plan Ever...
We live in an unpredictable world where no one can foresee t...17 April 2021
- Simple Ways To Spend Your Free Time During Corona...
Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lo...26 March 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Government Schemes for the Benefit of Senior Citiz...
The government has many schemes to aid the senior citizens o...09 November 2020
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- How Medical Bills Can Help Senior Citizens in Savi...
Deductions on tax can be claimed if the medical expenses are...25 December 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.