Yamaha RX 100 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Yamaha RX 100 STD98 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Yamaha Rx 100 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Yamaha RX 100 via InsuranceDekho
Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance Summary
The Yamaha RX 100 bike owns everything desired by a biker. It comes with an engine capacity of 98 cc, which delivers great performance by generating power of 11PS at the rate of 7500rpm. This two-stroke motorcycle is known for changing the perspective of people towards bikes by giving exceptional results on Indian roads. The Yamaha RX 100 bike hosts a range of elements that comprise drum brakes and quality tubes and tyres manual transmission, halogen headlight, kick start only, etc. The best part of this motorcycle is its reliability and affordability, which actually impressed the daily commuters soon after its launch.
Yamaha RX 100 bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory for every bike owner to acquire at least a third party bike insurance policy. It is also known as liability only cover, which is the basic cover designed to protect you against the expenses that you may incur towards a third party due to an accident with the involvement of your bike. To drive a bike without this policy is a punishable offence and can make you pay a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third-Party Cover – It is the minimum bike insurance cover that you need to own compulsorily. It provides you with the coverage against the financial expenses, which you are liable to pay for, towards the third party for bodily injury or death in addition to property damage, that may be incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your bike. The maximum compensation for property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – It is a bike insurance coverage that offers you financial security against the expenses arising due to any loss or damage sustained by your own bike after getting involved in an accident or a mishap.
- Comprehensive Cover – It is a complete bike insurance package that is designed to safeguard you against financial liabilities that may be incurred towards the third party, with the involvement of your bike. This cover also offers coverage for expenses for the damages suffered by your bike in an accident or an unforeseen incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Yamaha RX 100 Bike From InsuranceDekho
Visit the InsuranceDekho website to find the most suited insurance plans. Follow the steps given below to get an insurance cover for your Yamaha RX 100 bike:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho’s official website, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter your bike’s number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like bike brand, bike model, fuel type, bike variant bike, registration year, registration location, and so on, to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the bike insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Choose a bike insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Yamaha Rx 100 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the best two-wheeler insurance for my Yamaha RX 100?
Since there is no single policy that is best suited to your Yamaha RX 100, it is best to purchase your insurance online. When you purchase online you can compare the different two-wheeler insurance companies, their quotes and their network of cashless garages to find a policy that is best suited to your needs and budget. Moreover, when you purchase insurance online you can also check the claim settlement ratio, the terms and conditions of the policy and the customer reviews of the insurance provider to ensure you are making an informed choice.
Will two-wheeler insurance pay for the cracked windshield of my Yamaha RX 100?
The insurance company will compensate for the damage to your Yamaha RX 100 only if you have an own damage cover. You can purchase this for your Yamaha RX 100 as a standalone own damage cover or as part of a comprehensive insurance plan. However, do keep in mind, if the mishap involving your Yamaha RX 100 was due to some form of Yamaha RX 100 the insurance company will not compensate for the damage.
Does my second hand Yamaha RX 100 need two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, it is compulsory for every two-wheeler in India including your second hand Yamaha RX 100 to have at least third party insurance. This type of insurance cover will compensate for the costs of your third party liabilities if there is a mishap involving your Yamaha RX 100. This includes bodily injuries, death and property damage of the third party only. Since the cover is mandatory if caught without it you can be fined Rs 2000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What factors affect the insurance premium of my Yamaha RX 100?
There are several factors that affect the premium of your Yamaha RX 100’s insurance. The most important factor, however, is the Insured Declared Value of your car. This takes into account the maximum compensation the insurance company will offer you in the event of a mishap and the depreciation rate of your two-wheeler. This means the older your Yamaha RX 100 the lower your IDV, claim amount and premium amount.
How to file a claim for my Yamaha RX 100?
To file a claim for your Yamaha RX 100 follows these steps:
Step 1: Inform the insurance company about the unfortunate incident as soon as you can. Next, make sure to check the documents you need to provide for the claim procedure.
Step 2: If your Yamaha RX 100 was involved in a road accident, a case of vandalism or theft make sure to file an FIR at the nearest police station as soon as possible. You will also need the FIR to file the claim.
Step 3: Submit all the documents necessary for the claim process along with the claim form duly filled to your insurance provider.
Step 4: If your Yamaha RX 100 needs to be repaired the insurance company will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. After this, your claim will go through a verification process.
Step 5: If your claim is approved you can take your Yamaha RX 100 to the garage and get it repaired. If you choose a network garage the same procedure can be handled in a cashless manner.