Yamaha Gladiator Insurance
Calculate Your Yamaha Gladiator Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Yamaha Gladiator via InsuranceDekho
Yamaha Gladiator Bike Insurance Summary
Yamaha Gladiator is a comfortable commuter bike that is available in two variants in India. The bike is designed for style conscious consumers and has a classy look to offer. Some top offerings of the bike include DU metal front fork, aluminium wheels and disc brakes, race engine cowl, retractable footrest, sporty tachometer, and balanced chassis. The bike has a powerful engine of 125 cc and offers a mileage of 50 kmpl. It is a good value for money option in the 125 cc segment.
Yamaha Gladiator Bike Insurance
It is a mandate as per the Indian Motor Tariff to at least own a third party bike insurance policy in order to ride legally on Indian roads. If you do not follow this legal obligation, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. The policy covers you from damages caused to the third party that may include bodily injuries, death, property, or the vehicle. The benefit is offered for up to Rs. 1 lakh in such events.
Types of Bike Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Policy: It is mandatory by law to at least have a third party bike insurance policy for your bike. Irrespective of which bike you own, you can buy a third-party insurance for it and so for your Yamaha Gladiator too. The policy covers you against third party liabilities incurred due to injury, death, etc.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy: Standalone own-damage bike insurance policy offers you cover for expenses arising due to damages sustained by your bike. The policy can prove to be most useful for you in case of damage or total loss of your bike.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy: Comprehensive bike insurance policy offers you the benefits of both third party bike insurance policy as well as a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy. It keeps you covered at all times in case of theft, loss, or damage.
How to Buy Insurance for Yamaha Gladiator from InsuranceDekho
At InsuranceDekho, you can purchase a bike insurance policy for your Yamaha Gladiator bike in just a few minutes. It is a quick, transparent, and paperless work for which you will be required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section. If you don’t remember the number, then kindly enter other details of your bike including the brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, etc. of your bike and proceed.
Step 3: Enter your personal details such as Name and Mobile Number. You will see the most relevant bike insurance quotes.
Step 4: Select the most suitable bike insurance policy for your Yamaha Gladiator bike according to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for the policy selected. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
Yamaha Gladiator Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Yamaha Gladiator SS123.7 cc,Petrol
Yamaha Gladiator RS123.7 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Yamaha Gladiator Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine 100 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha Gladiator Bike Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
- Good and FastGood and fast services. Did insurance in 2 minutes and easy steps. ...Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy SHIKHAOn:29th April, 2022
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023
Yamaha Gladiator Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the best two-wheeler insurance for my Yamaha Gladiator?
Since there is no single two-wheeler insurance policy that is best suited for your Yamaha Gladiator, it is best to purchase insurance online. It allows you to compare the different two-wheeler insurance providers, the quotes they are offering and their network of cashless garages to find a policy that suits your requirements and price point. Moreover, purchasing online allows you to do all of this from the comfort of your own home. Some other aspects to check when purchasing two-wheeler insurance include, the claim settlement ratio, the customer reviews and the terms and conditions of the policy.
Will two-wheeler insurance pay for the cracked windshield of my Yamaha Gladiator?
The insurance provider compensates for the Yamaha Gladiator’s windshield if you have an own damage cover. You can purchase this as a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive insurance plan for your Yamaha Gladiator. However, the insurance company will reject your claim if the Yamaha Gladiator was involved in illegal driving when the windshield was damaged.
Does my second-hand Yamaha Gladiator need two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, you must have third party insurance for your Yamaha Gladiator. If caught on the road without at least this type of insurance you will be punished. Third party insurance is mandatory across India according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The fine for not having this cover is Rs. 2000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. Moreover, the insurance will take care of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What factors affect the insurance premium of my Yamaha Gladiator?
There are several factors that affect the insurance premium of your Yamaha Gladiator. The most important factor, however, is the Insured Declared Value of your Yamaha Gladiator. IDV takes into account both the price of your two-wheeler and the depreciation rate according to its age. Moreover, in case there is a mishap involving your Yamaha Gladiator, the IDV dictates the maximum compensation the insurance company will offer in such cases. Hence, the older your Yamaha Gladiator the lower the insurance premium, claim amount and IDV.
How to file a claim for my Yamaha Gladiator?
Follow these steps to file a claim for your Yamaha Gladiator:
Step 1: Inform the insurance provider about the mishap involving your Yamaha Gladiator as soon as possible. Also, confirm the documents you will need to provide for the claim process.
Step 2: If your Yamaha Gladiator was involved in a car accident, case of theft or vandalism you will need to file an FIR at the nearest police station as soon as you can. The document is also an important document required for the claim process.
Step 3: Submit the required documents along with your claim form to the insurance provider as soon as possible.
Step 4: If your Yamaha Gladiator was damaged and needs to be repaired the insurance company will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. The claim will also be verified before it is approved.
Step 5: If the claim is approved, you can then take your Yamaha Gladiator to the garage and get it repaired. If you choose to go to a network garage the insurance company will handle the expenses in a cashless manner.
How to receive NCB for my Yamaha Gladiator insurance?
The NCB is offered to every customer who purchases an own damage cover for every claim-free year. The No Claim Bonus is meant to be a token for the insurance holder’s safe driving habits. Moreover, the reward becomes higher with every consecutive claim-free year. The maximum NCB that is offered is 50% and can be received only in the fifth consecutive claim-free year.
What is Zero Depreciation in two-wheeler insurance and how does it affect my Yamaha Gladiator?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover you can buy for your Yamaha Gladiator along with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive insurance plan. The add-on is extremely effective as it negates the depreciation rate of your two-wheeler at the time of claim settlement. However, keep in mind you can purchase this add-on cover if your bike is less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How to renew the two-wheeler insurance for my Yamaha Gladiator?
Follow these steps to renew your Yamaha Gladiator’s insurance on InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website and select the two-wheeler insurance tab and then the renewal option from it.
Step 2: Enter your Yamaha Gladiator’s registration number. If you do not have this for some reason you can also provide the Gladiator’s make, model and year of registration. Next, enter your bike’s fuel type and variant.
Step 3: Also provide your name and number and previous insurance details. This will include the name of the insurance provider, expiry date and claims if any. After you enter all the information select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button.
Step 4: All the quotes available for your Yamaha Gladiator will be visible on the screen. Select one that fits your needs and price point. Also, select any add-on covers you think would help strengthen your insurance coverage.
Step 5: Make the payment for your Yamaha Gladiator two-wheeler insurance and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
How to calculate the IDV of my Yamaha Gladiator?
You can calculate the IDV of your Yamaha Gladiator by using the Premium Calculator for two-wheeler insurance on the InsuranceDekho website.