- Bike No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Mahindra Mojo 300 Insurance
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Black Pearl294.72 cc, Petrol
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Coral Red294.72 cc, Petrol
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Garnet Black294.72 cc, Petrol
Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Red Agate294.72 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Mahindra Mojo 300 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Purchase Insurance for a Mahindra Mojo Bike via InsuranceDekho?
Mahindra Mojo Summary
Mahindra Mojo was launched by Mahindra in the auto market in India on 16th October 2015. The bike is available in 4 variants and 4 colours and the price starts from Rs. 1, 99,900. It is powered by an engine of 294.72 CC BS6 which further develops a torque of 25.96 NM and power of 25.37 bhp. The weight of the bike is around 186 Kg and has 21 litres of fuel tank capacity.
Mahindra Mojo Bike Insurance
In India, it is compulsory for all the bike owners to at least have a third party bike insurance plan to legally ride their bike on the public roads. In case, the policyholder fails to carry a valid insurance cover then it is a punishable offence and can cost a penalty of Rs. 2000 and/or jail of up to 3 months.
Types of Bike Insurance Plans
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
Under this insurance plan, a policyholder receives coverage towards a third party liability as well as own damage expenses. It is comparatively the costlier when compared to other policies due to its holistic coverage.
2. Third-Party Bike Insurance Plan
It is the most basic bike insurance plan that needs to be mandatorily carried by all the bike owners. It offers coverage to the policyholder against third party liabilities including bodily injuries, property damage or death.
3. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
Under this insurance plan, the policyholder receives coverage for loss or damage sustained by the insured bike because of an accident or mishap. A person should buy this plan along with a third party liability cover as it offers compensation just to the insured bike and not to the third parties involved.
How to Purchase Insurance for a Mahindra Mojo Bike from InsuranceDekho?
Following are the steps you need to follow to insure your Mahindra Mojo Bike from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: You first need to go to the InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter your bike’s number in the section ‘Get Your Quote’. Moreover, you can also enter model, brand name, registration year, etc if you don’t remember the bike number.
Step 3: Next, enter your mobile number and name to get all the ideal bike quotes.
Step 4: Do the quotes comparison and select the one according to your needs and budget.
Step 5: Finally, make the premium payment and the policy document will get sent to you through your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Mahindra Mojo 300 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Hero Passion XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 310 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Triumph Speed 400 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Re...31 August 2023
Read on to find out how bike insurance keep you afloat durin...31 August 2023
Looking for the best bike insurance companies in India? Read...31 August 2023
Read on to find out about the waiting period to file a bike ...31 August 2023
Read on to find out the benefits of no-claim bonus in bike i...31 August 2023
Mahindra Mojo 300 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mahindra Mojo 300 bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mahindra Mojo 300 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mahindra Mojo 300 bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mahindra Mojo 300 bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Mahindra Mojo 300 bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number