Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance policy coverage to the policyholder for third party liabilities as well as own-damage incurred by the insured’s bike. It is a package policy which gives extensive coverage along with peace of mind and financial stability to the policyholder.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance Plans
Comprehensive bike insurance provides coverage for both - third party liabilities as well as own damages incurred by the insured’s bike.
Third party bike insurance provides coverage only for third party liabilities which may arise due to a mishap involving the insured’s bike.
Various add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Engine Protection Cover, Road Side Assistance Cover etc. can be opted for with this plan.
No add-on covers are available to the policyholder with this plan.
It ensures extensive coverage, therefore the premium is relatively higher.
It provides limited coverage, therefore premium is relatively lower.
Nature of Requirement
It is optional but a recommended plan.
It is a mandatory requirement as per Indian Motor Tariff.
What All is Covered Under Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
The comprehensive Insurance policy offers an extensive range of coverage so that the policyholder stay covered under all the events that result in incurring a lot of damage. It offers financial support against all kinds of damages caused to the insured’s bike as well as third party vehicle or property. It provides coverage to the insured during the following situations.
- All third party liabilities - bodily injury, death and property damage (up to Rs. 1 lakh), arising out of an accident/mishap caused by the insured’s bike.
- Own-damage incurred by the insured’s bike in the following scenarios:
- Road accidents
- During travel by road, rail, water or air
- Natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc
- Man-made disasters like riots, strikes, etc
What All is Not Covered Under Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance Plan?
There are various instances where the policy becomes invalid. Your Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance Policy will not provide insurance coverage in case of following situations.
- Regular wear and tear- Depreciation is a natural phenomenon that occurs with every bike after a certain point of time. The bike incurring loss due to regular wear and tear is not covered under the Bharti AXA bike Comprehensive insurance policy.
- Illegal Activity- In case the driver was caught performing illegal practises such as underaged driving or driving without a license and involved in an accident, then all the damages caused will not be covered under the insurance policy.
- Driving under intoxication- If the driver was driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the accident, then these kinds of activities will not be covered under the policy.
- Driving outside the geographical arena- Your Comprehensive insurance policy is applicable under a geographical limitation under which the insured should drive to stay covered. Otherwise, the coverage will not be provided.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Benefits
Comprehensive insurance policies have many more benefits than any other insurance plan. There are various benefits that a policyholder can enjoy if they own a Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy.
- Offers financial and legal protection against all the losses incurred at the time of an unforeseen event.
- Provides coverage against third party liabilities.
- Cashless repair and replacement services in more than 3,700 network garages across India.
- Instant claim settlement services.
- Round the clock customer service to assist you with all the queries.
- Policies at an affordable premium
- Availability of various add-on covers so that the customers can customize their policies as per their needs.
- Various channels to ensure convenient buying experience for the customers.
Bharti AXA Bike Insurance User Reviews
Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance FAQs
How is a comprehensive bike insurance policy different from any other insurance policy?
Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance Policy has some exclusive features that make it different from any other insurance policies, such as:
- Both Own damage and Third party coverage in a single plan.
- Availability of diverse add-on covers for customization of policy.
What is the ideal time to purchase Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance policy?
An ideal time to get your Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance is when you purchase your new bike. However, you can opt for a Comprehensive Insurance policy for bike anytime you want. If you only have a Third-party bike insurance policy you can upgrade it to a Comprehensive Two wheeler insurance policy as well.
What does a Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance policy covers?
A Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance policy provides coverage against all the legal liabilities arising due to an unfortunate event. It covers the policyholder against loss/own-damage incurred by the bike in any road accident, natural disasters, man-made disasters, fire, explosion, etc. Along with that, it also covers theft of the insured’s bike.
How is the premium on add-on covers determined?
The premium for getting an add-on cover for your bike will be determined based on several factors such as age of the bike, model, your location, brand etc. You can visit the ‘Quick Quote’ section in the official website of Bharti AXA to get an estimated cost of the premium to get a particular add-on cover.
How can I get a comprehensive insurance policy for my bike from Bharti AXA?
There are basically three ways to get a Bharti AXA Comprehensive bike Insurance. You can either visit the nearest branch/ dial toll-free number 1800-102-4444 or you can register online on the official website of Bharti AXA General Insurance to get your Comprehensive bike insurance policy.