Bajaj Avenger Street 150 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 Street 150150 cc, Petrol
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 STD150 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Bajaj Avenger Street Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Avenger Street Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View TVS iQube Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 Bike Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- Personalised policy plansPolicy preferences vary from one to another. I wanted a few specific features in the policy for Bajaj Avenger Street 150...Bajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Sameer Kashyap On:9th March, 2021
- Affordable optionsI was looking for an affordable insurance policy option for my Bajaj Avenger Street 150. My friend suggested me to try I...Raheja Qbe bike InsuranceBy Ranjit ChakiOn:7th January, 2021
- Fast policy issuanceThe InsuranceDekho platform made me get an IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy for my Bajaj Avenger Street 150 bike in jus...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy Alok MehtaOn:14th August, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Bajaj Avenger Street FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Bajaj Avenger Street bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Bajaj Avenger Street bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Bajaj Avenger Street bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Bajaj Avenger Street at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Bajaj Avenger Street bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Bajaj Avenger Street bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Bajaj Avenger Street bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Bajaj Avenger Street bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number