Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Exide Life Insurance Life T&Cs
Some of the standard terms and conditions in the Exide Life Insurance term insurance plans are listed below:
- Nomination: Every Exide Life Insurance policyholder should register a nomination. It simplifies the insurance claim process. The nominee is the person eligible to register the insurance claim if the policyholder dies before the policy's maturity. There are provisions for changing the nominee at any time during the policy term. The policyholder can include the name of a minor as the nominee but should add the name of a major individual to receive the claim amount on the minor's behalf.
- Grace Period: Insurance plans offered by Exide Life Insurance come with a grace period of 15 days in case the policyholder pays the premium on a monthly basis, and 30 days for all other modes of premium from the respective premium payment due date.
- Lapse: If the insured is unable to pay the required premium within the grace period and the policy has not acquired the surrender value, then the policy will lapse and no benefits could be availed under the policy.
- Taxation: Indian tax laws apply to all Exide Life Insurance policies. The policyholder gets benefits under various sections of the Income Tax Act 1961 for premium payment. The maximum premium amount that can be considered for tax concessions is Rs 1.50 Lakh. Sec 10D of the Act stipulates that the bonus and the benefits received on the maturity or the death benefit are tax-free.
- Proper Disclosure: The policyholder is legally bound to furnish appropriate information to Exide Life Insurance when purchasing term insurance policies. In the event of any misrepresentation of serious nature, the company can decline the insurance claim. If there is a discrepancy in the policyholder's age, the policy benefits can change depending on the actual age.
- Inform Changes: The policyholder should inform Exide Life Insurance of any change in the name, address, and contact details.
- Duplicate Policy Document: The policyholder can contact Exide Life Insurance for the issuance of a duplicate policy if the original is lost, misplaced, or stolen. The application should be in writing detailing the circumstances under which the policy was lost. Exide Life Insurance can issue a duplicate policy to the policyholder.
- Jurisdiction: All the terms and conditions listed in the Exide Life Insurance term insurance annexure are subject to and governed by Indian laws. They can change, depending on the changes in Indian legislation.
- Grievance Redressal: If the policyholder/nominee has grievances regarding any issue, they have to follow the grievance redressal procedure listed on the Exide Life Insurance website.
- Exclusive Rights: Exide Life Insurance has exclusive rights for altering, reviewing, revising, or deleting any of the terms and conditions.
Latest News on Exide Life Insurance
- Investment definition is an asset acquired or invested in to build wealth and save money from the hard-earned income or appreciation. Investment meaning is primarily to obtain an additional source of income or gain profit from the investment over a specif
- Exide Life is one of India's best-known and fastest-growing private life insurance firms. As a result, it is a good idea for you to request life insurance from this firm. They also have a very strong customer support service, so you will be able to have a
- Exide Life Insurance Limited is one of the renowned, profitable Insurance Company headquartered at Bengaluru,India. It commenced its operations from 2001-02 and is successful in offering a wide number of insurance plans to its customers. The company attra
- It is a money-back plan that provides a life cover and regular payouts. The plan is an amazing choice. It offers dual benefits of investment and insurance because it is an endowment life insurance plan.
- It's critical that you arrange your hard-earned money so that it works harder than you do as you try to climb the ladder of success and accomplish different milestones. Your finances must ensure that you can continue to live the luxurious lifestyle you've
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Investment definition is an asset acquired or invested in to...11 January 2022
Exide Life is one of India's best-known and fastest-growing ...22 October 2021
Exide Life Insurance Limited is one of the renowned, profita...30 July 2021
It is a money-back plan that provides a life cover and regul...30 July 2021
It's critical that you arrange your hard-earned money so tha...23 July 2021
Exide Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Exide Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.