Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Life T&Cs
The following are the terms and conditions of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance plans:
1. Free Look Period: The policyholder or the life assured has the right to return his/her policy to the Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance within 15 days (If the policy is purchased or issued through distance marketing then 30 days is allowed) in case they are not satisfied with the terms and conditions laid out in the policy. The policyholder will get the refund of the premium paid once the written notice of cancellation of the policy along with the required documents is submitted to the insurance company. The refund will be payable with the deduction of the proportionate risk premium for the period of cover and all the medical expenses incurred by the Aditya Birla Sun Life insurance.
2. Grace Period: If the policyholder is unable to pay his/her premium by the due date, then he/she will be given a grace period of 30 days and during this grace period all coverage and benefits offered under the policyholder’s policy will continue.
- For Regular Pay Policy: If the policyholder does not pay his/her premium within the grace period, the policy will lapse and all benefits will extinguish immediately.
- For limited Pay Policy: In case the policyholder has not paid premiums for three full policy years, his/her policy will lapse and all benefits will extinguish immediately.
3. Revival of the Policy: In case the policyholder has paid premiums for at least three full policy years and any subsequent premium is not paid, the policy will continue on a Reduced Paid-up basis, on expiry of the grace period. The policyholder can revive his policy for its full coverage within 2 years from the due date of the first unpaid premium by paying all outstanding premiums along with the interest as declared by the insurance company from time to time and by providing proof of insurability satisfaction to Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance. The policyholder can reinstate the policy only during the revival period.
4. Goods and Services Tax (GST): Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other levies will be extra and will be levied as per the prevailing tax laws.
5. Tax Benefits: Aditya Birla Sun term Life plans offer tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, subject to the contentment of the other conditions of the respective sections prescribed. According to the Section 194DA of the Act, in case the conditions prescribed are not met as per section 10(10D), then the proceeds of the policy are subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
6. Exclusions: Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance will refund the premiums paid to date or surrender value, if during the policy period, the policyholder dies by committing suicide, whether medically insane or sane, within one year after the revival date or the issue date.
7. Nomination: Nomination is allowed as per the provisions of Section 39 of the Insurance Act, 1938 as amended from time to time.
8. Assignment: Assignment is allowed as per the provisions of Section 38 of the Insurance Act, 1938 as amended from time to time.
9. Fraud and Misrepresentation: As per the provisions of Section 45 of the Insurance Act, 2015 as amended from time to time.
Explore Aditya Birla Life Insurance
Latest News on Aditya Birla Life Insurance
- Life is unexpected and surprisingly unpredictable. There's just so much you can do to be prepared for anything. Nonetheless, planning for a financially secure existence is the first step toward ensuring that you do not give up on your dreams. Every stage
- A money back life insurance policy provides a two-sided advantage of life insurance as well as a savings component. If the policyholder dies within the active policy period, the money back plan pays the death benefit to the nominee/beneficiaries named in
- In the unfortunate case of the insured's death, life insurance is a contract between a person and an insurance company in which the latter agrees to pay the insured's family a sum assured (death benefit).
- Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every individual employed or paid in any manner expects to live comfortably and safely post-retirement. Find out some important info on term insurance plans for senior citizens in India.
- Life is unpredictable and unpredictable. You can only do so much to ensure that you are prepared for anything. Nonetheless, preparing for a financially secure future is the first step toward ensuring that your goals are not jeopardized. Every stage of lif
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Life is unexpected and surprisingly unpredictable. There's j...16 May 2022
A money back life insurance policy provides a two-sided adva...05 January 2022
In the unfortunate case of the insured's death, life insuran...28 December 2021
Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every ...18 December 2021
Life is unpredictable and unpredictable. You can only do so ...29 November 2021
Aditya Birla Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.